Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have to agree with X-factory

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Have to agree with X-factory

I think X factory is correct. All the bad press of mid motor buggies when used on indoor clay, well total BS! I run a 22. Never ran it MM untill 2 weeks ago. Ran B4.x's for months prior. I always struggled a bit with set ups. Always good but never perfect. Must be my driving style. Let me tell you, when I started running my 22 1.0 MM, All the weird handling issues went away. No more jacking effect, steering is very smooth and controlled now. Man this car is really good MM. Weight balance is really good feeling and I dont know where the rumors of lost rear traction came from. MM suite me for sure. My lap times went down another second per lap and while the car might get loose rarely, when it does it is totally controlable by adding throttle. So glad I tried it. If you haven't, try it! You might like it. Since, I have driven a Cetro B4.2, love it! Kyosho RB6 MM, loved it! Now I wonder if I put the mod parts on my 22 to make it 2.0 geometry if it will get even better?