R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 08-31-2005, 03:25 AM   #91
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by windellmc
Derek - It may be that the people I have talked to had an outdrive problem like your car did and it may have been an isolated incident.

AWOLsoldier - Just because parts are made in the same country or even in the same plant does not make those parts equal. I don't think I said anything about the parts being marketed by their "perceived" quality. I have noticed that perceived quality eventually lines up with actual quality. I hope you are happy with your car. I have owned most of the cars out there at one time or another so I do have some basis for my opinions.
You're right, nobody in the US ever associates quality with brand name.
JusBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 11:05 AM   #92
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs up hey hey go for the xray!

i dont know if you have already made youre decision BUT if you buy the xb8 you will not be dissapointed ive got 9 gallons on mine this season and i have very little wear the car still feels tight and very very smooth the spring steel driveline is the cats a$$ and the car is strong ive only broke one arm and went through a few bearing (damn mud and water runs ) i also run the collari b7 with an os2050 pipe the werks pipe for the b7 is the hot ticket but the os pipe is a good option also it works very well with this motor..this motor is the bang for the buck motor of the year imho...the engine is only 349 canadian at my lhs and should be even cheaper at yours in the US i can hang with the big $$$ engines no problem this combo is the bomb!! i love it i just thaught id tell ya about it if your decision is still up in the air you can msn me anytime if you have questions enlo16@hotmail.com id be glad to talk about it with you! happy hunting
Hot Bodies Racing
endler is offline   Reply With Quote