R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Like Tree31Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #5611
Tech Prophet
 
Wildcat1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 16,933
Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetRock View Post
This is their picture of the rack: is it just my eyes or...

it is a little hard to see Marcus. Black back ground and all.
__________________
Support: Team Associated | Reedy Motors & ESC's | Sanwa Radios | Avid | Proline Tires
Wildcat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #5612
Tech Champion
 
MantisWorx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,909
Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default

Over the next few day, all should be out by monday at the latest.
MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #5613
Tech Prophet
 
Wildcat1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 16,933
Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetRock View Post
This is their picture of the rack: is it just my eyes or...

It is a stealth rack. They will never see you coming
__________________
Support: Team Associated | Reedy Motors & ESC's | Sanwa Radios | Avid | Proline Tires
Wildcat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #5614
Tech Champion
 
MantisWorx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,909
Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat1971 View Post
it is a little hard to see Marcus. Black back ground and all.
There are two more pictures with a white background.
MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:12 PM   #5615
Tech Prophet
 
Wildcat1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 16,933
Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default

When you use the link the the HB section on your site, I only see the black background pic.
__________________
Support: Team Associated | Reedy Motors & ESC's | Sanwa Radios | Avid | Proline Tires
Wildcat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #5616
Tech Prophet
 
Wildcat1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 16,933
Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default

I just checked and I am getting all 3 pictures now. Did you change something?
__________________
Support: Team Associated | Reedy Motors & ESC's | Sanwa Radios | Avid | Proline Tires
Wildcat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #5617
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 313
Default

From the HB section or when you click on the image ("Quick View") you only get the black background one. If you click on the "D413 ballbearing ackerman bar" text you go to a new page where you can select 2 extra images.

The first white-background pic should be brought up to the HB section as the main pic. If not it looks like he's selling a few pistons and a pair of earrings
PetRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #5618
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat1971 View Post
I just checked and I am getting all 3 pictures now. Did you change something?
Must have added them - they weren't there when I first looked either. Hooray!
PetRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #5619
Tech Champion
 
MantisWorx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,909
Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetRock View Post
From the HB section or when you click on the image ("Quick View") you only get the black background one. If you click on the "D413 ballbearing ackerman bar" text you go to a new page where you can select 2 extra images.

The first white-background pic should be brought up to the HB section as the main pic. If not it looks like he's selling a few pistons and a pair of earrings

HAHAHA

I will try and change it , I am trying to have all black background pix. My original webmaster did the really nice whit background but i dont have those skills. As said, if you click on it there are two other pics to look at.
MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:22 PM   #5620
Tech Champion
 
MantisWorx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,909
Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat1971 View Post
I just checked and I am getting all 3 pictures now. Did you change something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetRock View Post
Must have added them - they weren't there when I first looked either. Hooray!

I did not change anything??? Wildcats computer balled everything up
MantisWorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #5621
Tech Master
 
RC Juice's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rocklin, CA
Posts: 1,719
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post
HAHAHA

I will try and change it , I am trying to have all black background pix. My original webmaster did the really nice whit background but i dont have those skills. As said, if you click on it there are two other pics to look at.
FYI if you need the nice white, or "lack of" background this is what I use. It's free.

https://www.bonanza.com/background_burner
RC Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:48 PM   #5622
Tech Master
 
snwchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,446
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclove13 View Post
I'm torn between this and the 22-4. Any help ? Indoor track decent traction.
Amazing traction, I run on medium size track with medium to high bite hard packed clay/dirt mixture and we water after each round.... We run Ions, Dirt Webs and Elektrons

It also depends on your setup, driving style, track type and conditions and the big piece of the formula.... The Right Tires, if you don't have good or right tires you'll fight setups all day long.
snwchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:29 PM   #5623
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 719
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Another ae shock cap question (come on Torrance, I bought the ae caps, so you can release the aluminum ones now.) How far down do the caps thread? They feel like they bottom out with about a paper thickness gap between the shoulder and cap. Is this typical? The pics look like they're tightened all the way down.
AMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #5624
Tech Master
 
RC Juice's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rocklin, CA
Posts: 1,719
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post
HAHAHA

I will try and change it , I am trying to have all black background pix. My original webmaster did the really nice whit background but i dont have those skills. As said, if you click on it there are two other pics to look at.
FYI if you need the nice white, or "lack of" background this is what I use. It's free.

https://www.bonanza.com/background_burner
RC Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #5625
Tech Master
 
RC Juice's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rocklin, CA
Posts: 1,719
Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMorgan View Post
Another ae shock cap question (come on Torrance, I bought the ae caps, so you can release the aluminum ones now.) How far down do the caps thread? They feel like they bottom out with about a paper thickness gap between the shoulder and cap. Is this typical? The pics look like they're tightened all the way down.
I got mine to tighten all the way down. They are definitely snug but I got them down and I've run them once without any leaks.
RC Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:45 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net