Wiki Posts
Search

Mamba xl2 higher voltage

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Mamba xl2 higher voltage

Hey I wanted to know if anyone has ever ran higher voltage than 8s through it and had no problems. The only thing I can see limiting me from doing it is the capacitors that are only rated to 35v. If I change those than will I be able to run higher voltage like 10s?
Old 12-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tc460mph
Hey I wanted to know if anyone has ever ran higher voltage than 8s through it and had no problems. The only thing I can see limiting me from doing it is the capacitors that are only rated to 35v. If I change those than will I be able to run higher voltage like 10s?
If it was only that since they released a gazilion rc speed freaks were talking about that everysingle day. I strong believe thst there is more to it. Like the software not doing lvc and not counting 10 beeps and what else? But go ahead, be a hero and report back! I am one of the first's using 4s on mini rc'src's and every body freak out saying it's impossible to drive or last. Well doing speeds look at my videos and the date they have. 10s xl2 go for it. She mostly burn.but then you know. Years ago i saw a video of a mamba monster on 10s in a erevo. Tires and esc lastet 4 seconds.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Okay cool. I know that with the castle link you can pick a voltage to cut off at instead of going by the beeps. I'm not going to do it unless someone has done it. I just got the esc so I don't want to try it out until maybe later or I'll just buy a 12cell esc later and sell the one I have on my baja 5b.