Search

6S capable 1/8 ESC for a good price?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tim3
Key word "WAS"
rcgod;12121964, See if you can get hobbywing xerun 150a replaced or fixed.
How much will that cost?
I have never had a sensor wire come off.
Buy cheep and get cheep.
Im done.

Pulse_ Check and see if you can get an xerun 150a fixed before you buy it. A lot of the time there is no place to fix it.
Yes. Key word is was. I resigned from the team. Not getting into the reason. Who do you run for?
Old 05-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Pulse your in europe right maybe LRP has better warranty support with the ix8. Here in the states we are treated like third class citizens by LRP support. The speed v2.1 TC I had was awesome btw but the support was non existant so did not carry on with that brand.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
Pulse your in europe right maybe LRP has better warranty support with the ix8. Here in the states we are treated like third class citizens by LRP support. The speed v2.1 TC I had was awesome btw but the support was non existant so did not carry on with that brand.
It's clear that some europeans don't have the same "customer oriented" spirit as the US. I had many occasions to contact brands based in the USA and the support has been great so far for me even if I'm european. I never tried LRP products but they have a solid reputation. Don't know about their customer service though as I never bought anything from them.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcgod
Yes. Key word is was. I resigned from the team. Not getting into the reason. Who do you run for?
YOUR DADDY!
Old 05-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

god has no dad
Old 05-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Key word "WAS"
rcgod;12121964, See if you can get hobbywing xerun 150a replaced or fixed.
How much will that cost?
I have never had a sensor wire come off.
Buy cheep and get cheep.
Im done.

Pulse_ Check and see if you can get an xerun 150a fixed before you buy it. A lot of the time there is no place to fix it.
as long as you buy from an authorized US dealer (falconsekido or builtrc for example), warranty work is not an issue.

YOUR DADDY!
game, set, and match to rcgod. you have officially shown yourself to be a tool.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pulse_
It's clear that some europeans don't have the same "customer oriented" spirit as the US. I had many occasions to contact brands based in the USA and the support has been great so far for me even if I'm european. I never tried LRP products but they have a solid reputation. Don't know about their customer service though as I never bought anything from them.
No no you misunderstand me. I am not making a blanket statement on european dealers and products, Associated Electrics (the chassis guys) provide support for LRP products here in the states, its that I am complaining about. The products awesome, the third party third class support ain't .
Heck, Xray and Schumacher have been awesome for me, any problems with new kits they ship out fixed parts on their own coin! RC PHREAK I did not know you sold HW officially now (thought it was just tenshock). I just placed an order with hobbypartz(which is horrid) cos falconSekido was out of the justock ESCs.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
No no you misunderstand me. I am not making a blanket statement on european dealers and products, Associated Electrics (the chassis guys) provide support for LRP products here in the states, its that I am complaining about. The products awesome, the third party third class support ain't .
Heck, Xray and Schumacher have been awesome for me, any problems with new kits they ship out fixed parts on their own coin! RC PHREAK I did not know you sold HW officially now (thought it was just tenshock). I just placed an order with hobbypartz(which is horrid) cos falconSekido was out of the justock ESCs.
Oh ok, I agree about xray and schumacher -> awesome support.

I had a transmission problem on my sv1 which was known by the brand: they sent me all the upgrade parts for free! That's why I bought a Cougar SV2

So for now the MMP is in the lead, if you have any other option..
Old 05-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Tech Champion

Just to let you know I ended with a MMP I got for cheap as a spare. Tekin Gen2 should follow soon