R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #361
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
The goal is the ship kits with parts but typically kits go out first as parts are then QC'd and find new homes in the wearhouse and they go out. On the SCTE some parts did not ship with the kits as planned for some reason. It was a mix up and not part of the "plan"
i think everything went according to plan you just wanted everyone to buy a new kit just joking, i know stuff happens. between buying a new kit and converting my old one i was looking at around 150, in my opinion the extra shocks, diffs,axles and of course all the plastic parts was worth way more than the 150$, or i could just sell my converted nitro and still only have 200 into a brand new kit instead of 400 into my old one. hopefully the kits start shipping soon and hopefully there will be some more info out on the magic "tapered" pistons
shawn213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #362
Tech Master
 
JasonR/C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Joliet,Il
Posts: 1,858
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Just a few more hours till supposed shipday!!!
__________________
Leisure Hours Hobbies and Raceway, Joliet, Illinois
JasonR/C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #363
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,527
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn213 View Post
i think everything went according to plan you just wanted everyone to buy a new kit just joking, i know stuff happens. between buying a new kit and converting my old one i was looking at around 150, in my opinion the extra shocks, diffs,axles and of course all the plastic parts was worth way more than the 150$, or i could just sell my converted nitro and still only have 200 into a brand new kit instead of 400 into my old one. hopefully the kits start shipping soon and hopefully there will be some more info out on the magic "tapered" pistons
I QC'ed the parts at the same time as the kits so those should go out at the same time.
__________________
-Ryan Dunford
Horizon Hobby Spektrum Product Manager
TLR--Spektrum--Horizon Hobby--Tekin--Venom--Pro-Line--Sticky Kicks--Bradley FLD--ImagineIt Graphics--Casper-RC.com
TLR 22 3.0, TLR 22T 2.0, TLR 22SCT 2.0, TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0, TLR 8ight-E 4.0, DX6R
hacker07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #364
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
I QC'ed the parts at the same time as the kits so those should go out at the same time.
can you tell us when the kits / parts are going to be shipping i know you said last week it is going to be wendsday/thursday , and when i talked to my lhs sunday they were saying horizon was saying today. would just like to know if i am going to be building my kit this week or not . thanks for the info
shawn213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #365
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,527
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn213 View Post
can you tell us when the kits / parts are going to be shipping i know you said last week it is going to be wendsday/thursday , and when i talked to my lhs sunday they were saying horizon was saying today. would just like to know if i am going to be building my kit this week or not . thanks for the info
I am trying to verify that IL got the kits and got them checked in right now. Then I can get QC passed and they can start shipping after that.
__________________
-Ryan Dunford
Horizon Hobby Spektrum Product Manager
TLR--Spektrum--Horizon Hobby--Tekin--Venom--Pro-Line--Sticky Kicks--Bradley FLD--ImagineIt Graphics--Casper-RC.com
TLR 22 3.0, TLR 22T 2.0, TLR 22SCT 2.0, TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0, TLR 8ight-E 4.0, DX6R
hacker07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #366
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,484
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

So the Servo Tray is the same as the 2.0 SCTE, Does that mean the RX box might work on the 2.0 SC as well ?
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #367
Tech Prophet
 
Casper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Orange, Ca
Posts: 17,736
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
So the Servo Tray is the same as the 2.0 SCTE, Does that mean the RX box might work on the 2.0 SC as well ?
There is a a little more room on the 8ight chassis then the SCTE chassis due to side guards and just overall width. I am sure with some work you can "get it to fit" as the bolt pattern is the same but no it is not a direct fit I am told.
__________________
TLR/Losi Team Driver
TLR/Losi | Tekin | DE Racing | Spektrum | Exotek | JBRL | Kolor Koncepts | OC/RC |Sticky Kicks | Imagine It Graphics | Casper-RC.com
TLR 22 4.0 SR, TLR 22T 3.0 (laydown), TLR 22-4 2.0, Spektrum DX6R

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #368
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,484
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
There is a a little more room on the 8ight chassis then the SCTE chassis due to side guards and just overall width. I am sure with some work you can "get it to fit" as the bolt pattern is the same but no it is not a direct fit I am told.


Thank you sir.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #369
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: South Africa, Durban
Posts: 300
Default

still going to be a while till south africa gets kits...this wait is killing me!!!!
akshayp14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #370
Tech Master
 
JasonR/C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Joliet,Il
Posts: 1,858
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

south africa? man... thats on my bucketlist. huge great white fan!
__________________
Leisure Hours Hobbies and Raceway, Joliet, Illinois
JasonR/C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #371
Tech Master
 
JasonR/C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Joliet,Il
Posts: 1,858
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Mr. Dunford, how are we looking for release? still this week yes?
__________________
Leisure Hours Hobbies and Raceway, Joliet, Illinois
JasonR/C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #372
Tech Elite
 
Quad Racer 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,973
Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default

Looks like they just came off back order in the IL warehouse. Shipping out tomorrow!
__________________
Dylan Gerard

Serpent - Desoto Racing - Picco - AKA - Hitec - RC Addictions Products - Tekin - VRP - Avid RC - SMC - MIP - SkipGear - The Ohio RC Factory
Quad Racer 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #373
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,527
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonR/C View Post
Mr. Dunford, how are we looking for release? still this week yes?
These are now allocated for those that had back orders and will ship out today.
__________________
-Ryan Dunford
Horizon Hobby Spektrum Product Manager
TLR--Spektrum--Horizon Hobby--Tekin--Venom--Pro-Line--Sticky Kicks--Bradley FLD--ImagineIt Graphics--Casper-RC.com
TLR 22 3.0, TLR 22T 2.0, TLR 22SCT 2.0, TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0, TLR 8ight-E 4.0, DX6R
hacker07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #374
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 168
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Can't wait !!!
AverageNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #375
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 168
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

My CC has been charged so they're doing something right
AverageNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
e-buggy, eight 3.0, losi, spur gear


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:56 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net