Community
Wiki Posts
Search

trinity titanium battery questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I just bought two of those from stormer as well, everything else I was interested in were sold out. Keeping my fingers crossed, if they are decent I'll buy more though.

Suzukipro
Old 03-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

My buddy has 2 of these packs and they are holding up great.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Curious on how these batteries have been working out for you. Interested in buying them so i would love to hear some feedback as its been couple months now since you guys posted about buying them. I need to order something in the next couple days so let me know
Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cmeans_23
Curious on how these batteries have been working out for you. Interested in buying them so i would love to hear some feedback as its been couple months now since you guys posted about buying them. I need to order something in the next couple days so let me know
I bought two of the Titanium 5500 Mah 4S batteries from Stormer and they have held up great so far with no complaints on my end - (good run time, punch and no puffing). I also bought two of the Gforce 5200 Mah 4S batteries and they have been a pleasant suprise and both have not missed a beat running in a Tekno EB-48 - RX8 / Tekin 1900kv.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by suzukipro
I bought two of the Titanium 5500 Mah 4S batteries from Stormer and they have held up great so far with no complaints on my end - (good run time, punch and no puffing). I also bought two of the Gforce 5200 Mah 4S batteries and they have been a pleasant suprise and both have not missed a beat running in a Tekno EB-48 - RX8 / Tekin 1900kv.
Thanks for the feedback. I will most likely be ordering two of these batteries tomorrow unless something else comes up. Wanted to go with SMC as i have used them years ago and would love to support them however they are out of stock...all the time lol.As far as 4s batteries that is
Old 05-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cmeans_23
Thanks for the feedback. I will most likely be ordering two of these batteries tomorrow unless something else comes up. Wanted to go with SMC as i have used them years ago and would love to support them however they are out of stock...all the time lol.As far as 4s batteries that is
I just pre ordered some 2S 7200 Mah SMC batteries, but am stuck playing the waiting game. I recently bought and received a pair of promatch 7200 Mah 2S batteries and they are very impressive for power & run time. I'm pretty well stocked up at the moment, but plan to support GForce, PROMATCH and SMC going forward as they seem to be the best bang for the buck. I gave up on Gens Ace as they are never in stock and their prices are on the rise, but still a very good lipo battery.