Wiki Posts
Search

Best 4x4 for me

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Thomas PA
Yeah, I noticed that there was no unanimous recomendations here so if I think I can deal with how tough sc10's are to work on ill just go associated because my lhs stocks it well.
And trust me, there tough as nails
Old 07-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Welp, I ended up getting the SC10 4X4 because it was the former track champion at both bumps and PitStop. It has the exotech chassis and now that I have the belt drive and slipper clutch issues under control, it's a lot of fun. Thanks for all the input from everyone!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that I feel the sc10 was the way to go for me and while it is hard to work on, I was able to get good results instantly, I have been the guy between the the elite front runners and the Sunday cruisers. Never in the back of the pack. It's a good truck if you know how to maintain it. I didn't know and learned the hard way. For anyone else looking to get into 4wd sct, get someone who knows what they are doing to take you under their wing
Old 07-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

just got a FT sc10 4x and I will be racing it at a small outdoor tight track glad to hear it worked for you, i hope i get similar results
Old 07-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 84 GT 5.0
just got a FT sc10 4x and I will be racing it at a small outdoor tight track glad to hear it worked for you, i hope i get similar results
Look into exoteks locked front clutch, it's cheap and I think it made a big difference as far as how early I could get in the throttle out of turns