Wiki Posts
Search

sc10 ft 2wd newest up to date mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default sc10 ft 2wd newest up to date mods

I've been out of racing for 2 years and would like to get my ft sc10 up to speed but don't want to waste my money.

What mods are people running now, and the how too's
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Team assocoated Big bore shocks, avid steering rack, avid triad slipper, ceramic ball bearings in the diff & thrust, revolution bearings throughout from avid, hex conversion using avid hexes, JConcept axles. +3mm hazzard rims RPM ball ends There are multiple brands available for most of these upgrades. This is what I use.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by scott74dog
I've been out of racing for 2 years and would like to get my ft sc10 up to speed but don't want to waste my money.

What mods are people running now, and the how too's
Aluminum steering rack/ vts 3 pad slipper / jconcepts carbon rear body mount/ associated big bore shocks and kyosho truck spring / aluminum rear hub / 12mm hex front rear/ +3 off set wheels. what the pros run...

what i run losi xxx-t shocks mf1/ aluminum rear hub -1 from strc / carbon fiber hub tower / ProTek Ceramic balls for diff / i run on 1/8 buggy track so i run front rpm arm and front rpm bumper / my front 12mm hub is from the RS truck and cut out the steering stops for more steering /rear 12mm is strc aluminum / +3mm off set wheels i use in the front. normal off-set has more grip for the rear. i made a custom front sway bar which is crazy how good it works... it feels like you have 2x the control going into a corner.