Wiki Posts
Search

Durango Desc410 pro

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Durango Desc410 pro

What do you guys think about this kit,i really want it for some reason.Il be racing about 2 times a month and the rest will be spend in the back yard.Thanks for the feed back-John
Old 02-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

The DESC takes to much money and effort to make handle correctly, saddle packs are a pain in the ass and the truck is based on a 1/10 fourwheel drive buggy and is fragile because of this.

If it was my money I would be looking at either the Tekno SCT410 or the Losi SCTE 2.0 for a truck that is fun to drive, built tough and effective on a race track.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Tech Adept

I have been hearing of the teckno but have never seen one in person.Are they any good ?
Old 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Yes, Tekno Rc makes quality products that are second to none. The only issue atm with the Tekno SCT410 is that it is so new spare parts are not yet to all the dealers but that is being sorted out and should be no problem getting replacement parts by the middle of this month.

The Losi SCTE 2.0 only just got announced this week and will not be for sale in till April i believe, but it is much improved over the current Losi SCTE and would be well worth the wait.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Sleepytime
Yes, Tekno Rc makes quality products that are second to none. The only issue atm with the Tekno SCT410 is that it is so new spare parts are not yet to all the dealers but that is being sorted out and should be no problem getting replacement parts by the middle of this month.

The Losi SCTE 2.0 only just got announced this week and will not be for sale in till April i believe, but it is much improved over the current Losi SCTE and would be well worth the wait.
Yea my brother wants to sell me his scte for really cheap since he is moving.It has all the TLR upgrades,shock towers,rear hubs,Bump chassis, chassis braces the only thing he dosent have that i would get would be the new diff case but that would only happen if i screwed the ones that are already in it.he custom seals all of his diff they will never leak..I had a huge problem with my rc8.2 diffs he sealed them 2 months ago and i opened them up like a week ago and sill in good shape.Im going to stick with the first gen
Old 02-03-2013, 03:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 4tec44
What do you guys think about this kit,i really want it for some reason.Il be racing about 2 times a month and the rest will be spend in the back yard.Thanks for the feed back-John
Look up.

There is a thread about the Durango JUST above yours (well, not anymore).