R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Like Tree4Likes

Old 02-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #946
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Tax return....check
LosiScte 2.0.......waiting for delivery.....
☆ Coral Springs RC Track | Mills Pond RC Track | South Florida|
BlackStarRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #947
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashemSmashem View Post
Only one driver for a huge race like this ? All the big names were there for buggy ......

Hmmmm maybe I should have specified which class I was talking about ? Don't see a Losi on the box for PRO 4x4SCT
Look at the Teckno guy running a spoiler. What a cheater.

Also - dude - it's the Dirt Nitro Challenge. Not the short course challenge. The big teams obviously concentrated on Nitro.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #948
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Guess Ryan Lutz is a cheater as well ? Looks like they were allowed in the race so if you choose to run one that doesn't make you a cheater IMO ....

Mr Dunford said I wasn't telling the truth so I posted a pic of the winners in PRO 4x4SCT .
Old 02-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #949
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Guess Ryan Lutz is a cheater as well ? Looks like they were allowed in the race so if you choose to run one that doesn't make you a cheater IMO ....

Mr Dunford said I wasn't telling the truth so I posted a pic of the winners in PRO 4x4SCT .
I certainly apologize if that is what you felt I said. It is apparent we are referencing two different classes. I am glad they did well. This, however, is not the Tekno thread, so please take that to their thread.
TLR 22 3.0, TLR 22T 2.0, TLR 22SCT 2.0, TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0, TLR 8ight-E 4.0, DX6R
hacker07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #950
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

It is up to the race director / Track to make a ruling on this. They will either follow ROARS recommendation or not. We feel wings and spoilers should not be on SC trucks.

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #951
Tech Master

Well this is lame, I went to my LHS and asked them to order the 2.0 and they went on the computer and said they can't order it for me cause they don't have a part number for it, what the hell is up w/ that???
Old 02-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #952
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandturk View Post
Look at the Teckno guy running a spoiler. What a cheater.

Also - dude - it's the Dirt Nitro Challenge. Not the short course challenge. The big teams obviously concentrated on Nitro.

Them kind of spoliers just look dumb the only advantage i can really see well as a regular Club racer is the jumping . But if you look at the full size SC trucks you do see the small fender wings on the side of the back windshields .

Hobby Hut offroad, Mushroom bowl offroad, Fun Center raceway.
GS HOBBY , Stormer Hobbies, Amain Hobbies, RRP Hobby .
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #953
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing View Post
Tax return....check
LosiScte 2.0.......waiting for delivery.....
+1
Old 02-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #954
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfile View Post
Ryan dont stoop to that level.
Very soon when the ship comes in, there will be a swarm of 2.0's putting up numbers everywhere.
I understand your wish to respond but people will see what they want to see no matter what.
+1000

Quote:
Only one driver for a huge race like this ? All the big names were there for buggy ......

Hmmmm maybe I should have specified which class I was talking about ? Don't see a Losi on the box for PRO 4x4SCT
Dood, seriously...go to your tekPOOO thread and play your game there, im sure they love you there! Im not on the tekPOOO thread but, seriously...are there that many losi drivers over there on your thread that makes you come back over here and throw your flames on this thread?! I hate the AE SC10 4x4 but im not on that thread bashing that truck so if you cant keep SCTE 2.0 related stay on your tekPOO thread cuz we really dont care to hear about it...
Old 02-27-2013, 06:13 PM   #955
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
Them kind of spoliers just look dumb the only advantage i can really see well as a regular Club racer is the jumping . But if you look at the full size SC trucks you do see the small fender wings on the side of the back windshields .
You mean like these?

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #956
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ight-e View Post
I'm surprised you guys have not given the hw xerun 4k a chance.. best motor on the market still, not that the pro4 is aweful or anything. At least tekin will have something that can match the power when they release their HD version, the current pro4 rotor is like cutting the hw rotor in 1/2 ;P (edit alright maybe not quite 1/2 lol but there is a huge difference dig back for the photo's)
These are pictures comparing the rotor sizes of these three motors using a digital caliper. HobbyWing 3656SD is farthest to the left, Tekin Pro4 in the middle, and TenShock farthest to the right. The HW 3656SD has the largest rotor size.

HobbyWing 3656SD.

Tekin Pro4.

TenShock.

ussprinceton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #957
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
You mean like these?

Yes thats what i mean i dont see the big deal with running them at club races or the big ones .

Its not going to give you a big advantage really maybe jumping wise but pretty slim to me.
It looks good and it doesnt ruin the scale since the full size ones run them.

Hobby Hut offroad, Mushroom bowl offroad, Fun Center raceway.
GS HOBBY , Stormer Hobbies, Amain Hobbies, RRP Hobby .
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #958
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCCustoms View Post
+1000

Dood, seriously...go to your tekPOOO thread and play your game there, im sure they love you there! Im not on the tekPOOO thread but, seriously...are there that many losi drivers over there on your thread that makes you come back over here and throw your flames on this thread?! I hate the AE SC10 4x4 but im not on that thread bashing that truck so if you cant keep SCTE 2.0 related stay on your tekPOO thread cuz we really dont care to hear about it...
LOL , Dude seriously first off , I have NEVER badmouthed the new truck and had been running an SCTE since the day they were released . I don't "throw flames on this thread" ( WTF does that mean anyway?) somebody asked how the SCTE 2.0 did at the DNC and I answered them , nothing more .

And yeah there are a bunch of FORMER Losi drivers on that thread and we all sit around the ole campfire and sing Kumbaya sipping hot chocolate talking about all our race victories .

Oh Lord kumbaya !
Old 02-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #959
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRated SCT View Post
Well this is lame, I went to my LHS and asked them to order the 2.0 and they went on the computer and said they can't order it for me cause they don't have a part number for it, what the hell is up w/ that???
xrated,sorry your local shop didn't know the number. It is TLR03000 and has been kniwn for a little while now.
Maybe they were looking for a LOS (losi) part number instead of a TLR part number?

Give them a ring tomorrow and they should be able to get you one!

drepus???? it's "superd" backwards since it was taken!
drepus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #960
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by drepus View Post
xrated,sorry your local shop didn't know the number. It is TLR03000 and has been kniwn for a little while now.
Maybe they were looking for a LOS (losi) part number instead of a TLR part number?

Give them a ring tomorrow and they should be able to get you one!
Thanks for the help, yea some of the workers there aren't that helpful and some of them are a great help, unfortunately the guy that helps me a lot and special orders stuff for me was off today but he'll be there Friday if anything I'll still give em a call tomorrow and see what they could do otherwise I'll have to wait till Friday, I'm just worried to miss out on the first batch cause I don't want to end up buying another brand or SCT I'm set on the 2.0 and that'll suck if it sells out haha I'll let you know what happens