Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Truggy racing class becoming like a buggy class >

Truggy racing class becoming like a buggy class

Truggy racing class becoming like a buggy class

Old 11-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Truggy racing class becoming like a buggy class

Has anybody noticed that the Truggy class at club races are getting like the buggy class ? Kind of where you will have some people who yell because you bang wheels into a corner when its bond to happen and at times can cause crashing. Maybe its just the close compeition ive noticed this year than before maybe and some people are just high strunged than others.

Its not the layed backed class as much as it used to be. But i still have fun though .

Dont get me wrong though i love racing Truggy and driving them !
Old 11-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Tech Prophet

Anybody else have a opinion on this ?
Old 11-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I only ran 1 race with truggy this past season, and it was pretty clean racing. But I think I was one of about 3 or 4 guys out of the 18 there that weren't sponsored. It was a really good field.

I think anytime guys are putting $1000+ on the track, tensions will run higher and they don't want it to turn into a Stock Slash bash fest. An occasional rub is fine by me, but using another truggy as a moving wall is not right.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by sdtech58
I only ran 1 race with truggy this past season, and it was pretty clean racing. But I think I was one of about 3 or 4 guys out of the 18 there that weren't sponsored. It was a really good field.

I think anytime guys are putting $1000+ on the track, tensions will run higher and they don't want it to turn into a Stock Slash bash fest. An occasional rub is fine by me, but using another truggy as a moving wall is not right.

Yea my E-Truggy has about that much money into it or more. Yea im just talking about a few rubs. Ive ran Truggy for about two seasons most of time yes its clean . The only time i get ticked off is if somebody who is in the back of me and uses my Truggy as a wall once its ok more than that il say something because its odvious.

But it happens its racing.

I race in the Nitro truggy class not having brake bias does hurt somewhat . I think theres a couple of guys who were sponsored.

And in the air we both hit and crash .

Yea i agree also if a guy is using your truggy as a wall into the turn which that gets me off to.

I guess thats just how the 1/8 class is you have guys who are yellers and some who are chill like me. But i also think its just because the Ecomony is in the crapper and people dont want to break so the mood changes.