Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2WD Buggy Wheel Base

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

X-Factory X6^2 buggy with an X-60 truck chassis. Easily set up at or over ROAR max wheelbase. Been running mine on indoor tracks this way for awhile now and I really like it.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by imbsbiaoy
B4.1 Worlds (+8mm chassis): 281mm
B4.1 with T4 chassis: 288mm
22: 284mm-288mm

If you have an old b4 a good mod to try is to use a t4 chassis and add some weight.
My T4 chassis B4.1 measures 294mm. Using a T4.1 chassis is 19mm longer than a standard b4 chassis.Not ROAR legal without relocating rear hubs to forward position and moving front caster blocks back 1mm. For local club racing it is ok but it is a bit too long for stock class. In mod it does ok but still tends to limo around hairpins, but jumps way better because of the length and stability and takes alot more to put it sideways but when it goes there is no saving it easily. I am still faster with my +8, about 16 seconds per qualifier. I am going to put my mod setup back in it and see what happens.