New Precirotate S1 V2 1/10 2wd buggy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Precirotate S1 V2 1/10 2wd buggy

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Almost every new RC thread, first few pages are full of hate from some one who have absolutely no idea about the actual product and also have never seen or driven it. Please guys grow up and show some respect to some other who own that particular product.

From what I see most buggies on the market share similar design. However they do have different geometry.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

thanks for the ebay link. have passed it on to my friend.

will have to pass on a purchase myself.. although well priced, im broke after picking up an RB6
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vikingen
thanks for the ebay link. have passed it on to my friend.

will have to pass on a purchase myself.. although well priced, im broke after picking up an RB6
LOL RB6 is a very good car no one can deny that .........
Old 12-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Companies surely have no shame in stealing others designs. Be nice if they would actually come up with the stuff on their own.
I agree with your statement, but when spoken in regards to 2WD, we can keep tracing everything back to the old RC10... Aside from the minor tweaks and such, 2WD has not DRASTICALLY changed. The three-gear transmission that you see in EVERY 2WD designs have been around since MIP released it couple decades ago...

People have pointed out that the modern B4 is so much different than the RC10, but it's very minor. The results you get with modern 2WD and with modern electronics are quite major, but fundamentally, they are the same. The motor is still in the tried-and-true location of being all the way in the rear. Mid-motor you say? We did that back in the days with our old RC10 by flipping the tranny around. The battery? Yup, still down the center. Back then, you had an option of putting it horizontally (like the old Tamiyas) or vertically, but people found out that vertical placement was the way to go.

The arms are still relatively where they are. The C-Hubs and knuckles still look like the general shape.

Sure the modern cars have this adjustability and that, but the fundamental design has not changed...

As far as slimming the chassis? You just cut the chassis down so that the body enclosing it can be slimmer for the "thin" look...

I think it's great anytime an RC company can PRODUCE things in general. Over half the battle is in the production and distribution process. Forget the design work, I have three designs for RC products that will never see the light of day because it's economically not feasible...
Old 12-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by tom_chang79
I agree with your statement, but when spoken in regards to 2WD, we can keep tracing everything back to the old RC10... Aside from the minor tweaks and such, 2WD has not DRASTICALLY changed. The three-gear transmission that you see in EVERY 2WD designs have been around since MIP released it couple decades ago...

People have pointed out that the modern B4 is so much different than the RC10, but it's very minor. The results you get with modern 2WD and with modern electronics are quite major, but fundamentally, they are the same. The motor is still in the tried-and-true location of being all the way in the rear. Mid-motor you say? We did that back in the days with our old RC10 by flipping the tranny around. The battery? Yup, still down the center. Back then, you had an option of putting it horizontally (like the old Tamiyas) or vertically, but people found out that vertical placement was the way to go.

The arms are still relatively where they are. The C-Hubs and knuckles still look like the general shape.

Sure the modern cars have this adjustability and that, but the fundamental design has not changed...

As far as slimming the chassis? You just cut the chassis down so that the body enclosing it can be slimmer for the "thin" look...

I think it's great anytime an RC company can PRODUCE things in general. Over half the battle is in the production and distribution process. Forget the design work, I have three designs for RC products that will never see the light of day because it's economically not feasible...
This is so true.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Nearly finish the build, only got to do the body, haven't decide the colour scheme yet

Old 12-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BashemSmashem
If it aint Proken , dont fix it !
Old 12-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by frozencone
Nearly finish the build, only got to do the body, haven't decide the colour scheme yet

are those towers from proken
Old 12-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

If eBay is the prime seller.....good luck......
Old 12-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Tech Elite

had a very good first run ........its very close to being dialed gonna try some more stuff this weekend
Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by one18thscalerac
are those towers from proken
Yes and they are 4mm. thick
Old 12-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

well made the A first time out ...loving this car and also no one else has one
Old 12-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

go to 00:17:20 started 8th finished 5th in the A!!.....with some 2wheelbuggy rust showing LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxA2d...&feature=share

pic attached so u might be able to see what car is mine
Attached Thumbnails New Precirotate S1 V2 1/10 2wd buggy-pr-s1.jpg  
Old 12-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Tech Elite

major build tip -

switch the screws that go in the top of the front chassis plate/brace back by the end of the servo and the screws that go through the bottom of the chassis on the other side it helps brace the post so it wont flex or break
Old 12-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rkhess
major build tip -

switch the screws that go in the top of the front chassis plate/brace back by the end of the servo and the screws that go through the bottom of the chassis on the other side it helps brace the post so it wont flex or break
heres a pic ....the top screws are longer when switched with the bottom they help brace the post those of you who have the car will see what im talking about
Attached Thumbnails New Precirotate S1 V2 1/10 2wd buggy-68879_4349693779020_1853031617_n.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.