Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
help with batt and esc wires >

help with batt and esc wires

help with batt and esc wires

Old 08-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (56%+)
Default help with batt and esc wires

my dad recently bought a chrysler 300 rc replica of his car and we want to see what lipo does to it lol so i am gonna solder some deans connectors on it and was wondering how i would do it because the battery has 4 wires and the esc has 4 wires would i have to twist the 2 black wires together and then twist the 2 red wires together and then solder them to the connector or what would i do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails help with batt and esc wires-dad.jpg   help with batt and esc wires-dad-1.jpg  
Old 08-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (56%+)

come on guys I need some help I kno somebody knows about this
Old 08-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

why would we know anything about $19.99 walmart cars simply off a crappy connector pic???

Get a $4.99 multimeter probe these connections and figure out where the + and - are... chances are most reds are pluses and blacks minuses, but it could very well not be the case... but these things could work in parallel and you could toast it all first time you plug it in, maybe there's a reason they aren't cabled together in the first place... if you start modding electronic stuff, you'd either better know what you're doing or simply leave it as is...

good luck
Paul