Wiki Posts
Search

Help a good litttle kid

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Help a good litttle kid

hey guys, there is a kid at our local track, hes a real good and nice kid i think hes like 9 or 10, i think he has a lot of potential but hes suffering because his truck just isn't ready for the track. hes running a box stock slash 2wd against all of us running SC10's and more race orientated cars, he really wants to do better but he just doesn't have the equipment to do it. i have tried to help him out with parts the best i could but i just cant afford to do a lot as im in a bad situation right now. so im asking you guys if you could please help this kid, he truly is a great kid and he wants to do better, he just needs to get his truck better for the track, the stock tires are not working whatsoever at our track and hes just getting outrun. he really needs some parts support too as last time he was out his truck broke early and it ended his day because he didnt have parts and no one runs the slash at our track so no one else did. he went home clearly disappointing and it broke my heart. he is a great driver but he just doesn't have the equipment to keep up.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Sounds like someone at your track should let him run a spare truck of theirs.....
Old 08-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

kids learn from there mistakes. In my home town theirs a kid that races a slash and every time he crashes breaks and thinks its cool to break arms drives hafts and what ever else. then grandpa goes out and buys new parts. he thinks money grows on trees. if hes serious about it ...the track guys at (your) track should help him. JMO