Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread

You're on Page 474 of 960
Go to
  • Which o-rings are u guys using on the shocks
  • Stock o rings work great.
  • Quote: Which o-rings are u guys using on the shocks
    i just started using the clear grooved o-rings. They feel great but haven't run them long enough to really make a good opinion on them.
  • I run the blue x-rings from traxxas. Work great, last forever, painfully cheap.
  • Quote: We need Aluminum hubs from either Exotek or Yaiba.

    Kyosho ones are never in stock!
    This was reported earlier: Kyosho have discontinued the hubs and will be releasing V2 hubs in 0 deg (and 0.5 deg). Cheers,
  • v2
    Quote: We need Aluminum hubs from either Exotek or Yaiba.

    Kyosho ones are never in stock!
    The New Kyosho V2 Hubs are supposed to be out Mid May


    Must be Mid May next year
  • Quote: The New Kyosho V2 Hubs are supposed to be out Mid May


    Must be Mid May next year
    Try ChampRC they might have them. Cheers,
  • Quote: Which o-rings are u guys using on the shocks
    I usually run the ORG03X (clear) x-rings.

    You can also run the ORG03XR (red) x-rings but the clear are a little better.

    http://www.speedtechhobbies.com/inde...=60_75_202_206


    I have not tryed the Traxxas rings that Capt runs but that is another option.
  • Quote: Try ChampRC they might have them. Cheers,
    I would wait on the V2's
  • Quote: I have not tryed the Traxxas rings that Capt runs but that is another option.
    Do you have a link to the ones Capt. uses?
  • Quote: I run the blue x-rings from traxxas. Work great, last forever, painfully cheap.
    Traxxas is "The Fastest Name in Radio Control" so I can see how traxxas x-rings will make the kyosho faster I have been using the clear kyosho x-rings and they work great but also the stock o-rings work good as well, kyosho shocks are great.
  • Quote: I would wait on the V2's
    I meant see if they have the V2s already. They did not receive the V1s after being notified were discontinued. Cheers,
  • Carl's bulkhead is the [email protected]#$ had one on mine for a while settled the rear a little and you can get to the ball studs without taking the tower off his front brace is a lot stronger too highly recommended
  • Could someone please explain the differences between the kyosho arms and hubs, pivot block etc...

    Such as the type B hubs and stuff?
  • If someone is looking to sell or trade a Rb6 let me know. I am also looking to trade a really nice dex210 for one. Thanks!

Similar Threads