Wiki Posts
Search

Salt Lake Track

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Salt Lake Track

I just recently moved to the Salt Lake Area and want to get back into racing. I looked up an indoor Track called Intermountain RC Raceway. I haven't been there yet, but the pictures look pretty cool. Anyone go there and if so, how is it and do they sell Kyosho stuff?

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

utahrc.com

All the local tracks, and pictures of the track, and most of the members that go to the track are there and active. I would check it out.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)
Default Salt lake

BRYANAZ

Intermountain is a nice track there is also Black sheep in amercan fork I believe also I own Addiction RC not in the salt lake area but only about 30 mins. From salt lake we have an indoor off road track as well as a new outdoor off road track at our facility we order kyosho parts from one of our distributors as well as direct from kyosho so check us out we would love to have you out we race every Saturday morning at 10 check out our site addictionrc.net

Thanks and good luck racing