Losi 8ight T E V2 Bash Setup help...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight T E V2 Bash Setup help...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi 8ight T E V2 Bash Setup help...

Hi all,

I recently bought a 8ight race roller and I'm looking to set it up as my primary basher (getting rid of the brittle erbe). I'm running 4S with stock gearing MMM with 2200kv neu motor. The wheel/tire combo is badlands with rulux half ups 1/2" off set.

Questions:

I'm looking on advise on what springs to use, weight of oil and general bash suspension setups that you have had success with. I don't know what weight is in there now but I do think it needs to be a tad thicker.

Last question. I'm having a really really tough time getting this wheel tire combo not to shake the vehicle like crazy when under hard acceleration. I've tried balancing them, use gorilla tape etc etc. I do however have them mounted on the outer bead and I've heard others suggest mounting them on the inner bead....any suggestions?

The bashing I typically do is bmx, sand/gravel pits etc.

Any advice/tips are appreciated!

FUNBOSS