Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What losi buggy is that?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Davidka
FYI, the B44 design pre-dates brushless and lipo too. It took them a while to figure out how to make them run well after losing 30% of the battery weight, I think adding ballast is still common in B44 setups. Remember, lipo saddle packs had to be made to fit cars like that.

Maybe not worlds but the XXX4 is still up front. I think 6 of 10 cars in the A-main at 2010 nats were XXX4's, on an outdoor track no less.

It's still very quick but it needs mods that require parts that aren't made any more (steering rack mod) and shares almost no parts with any of the other Losi cars.
yah i know all this im jus talkin trash about losi (in a kidding around way) just because there behind on a new 4wd after they came out with car of the year u would think they had a whole new line comin to bring the heat for associated and kyosho but all there cars have always been awesome im jus an associated guy
Old 03-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I would hold off on the losi 4wd, i heard that the next tlr release might just be one Plus it is the right year for it.