Recommendations for a 4x4 SCT.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendations for a 4x4 SCT.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Champion

Choosing a car definitely is an adventure, take your time. Speak with pilots, look at the vids, go to the tracks, try the cars if you can, read forums... You'll learn a lot. At first you might think it's wasting time but once you'll get your car you'll realise you would have waisted much more of it choosing the wrong one for you
Old 01-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

I see. Thanks for the opinions guys
Old 01-04-2012, 01:53 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

+1 on the SCTE, an LHS that carries parts isn't really necessary, since the SCTE is built like a TANK! I haven't broken a single thing on mine yet! The arms are BEEFY (look like arms for an 8ight!) and so are many of the other parts. I would suggest the TLR tuning kit and the spring sets and you are set! Just get a few spare pinions (since they use mod 1) and you should be good to go! You can order parts as needed or as wanted since you probably wont be needing them! Good luck in your decision but really these are fun trucks!