Like Tree9Likes

Team C USA

Old 11-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I ran my tc02 buggy this weekend at our local track in the stock class. I took TQ 1 lap up on everyone and finished 2nd .3 seconds behind 1st. I had a bad start getting spun by another car and a couple mistakes that took awhile to marshal. This buggy is very good on forward drive and turning. I may have to give Jfuel's set up a try and see how it does but I don't think there is much more I can get out of it.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)
Default team c

i recnently purchased team c ran 2wheel buggy at raceworld raceway car was dailed( thanks Zippy) got 5th in a-main, had to go through b main first. I think the car is awsome easy to drive, and not alot of traction during main and car was still dailed, i will try and post a set up sheet , where can is a fast and cheap place to order parts. thanks guys , ldog
Old 11-21-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 271 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mc4798
Proably a good thing the old thread is gone as it turned into a here is a link to my Xcar for sale thread

There was a few people like Michael #81 and Jfuel who had some real nice setups posted and would be nice to have those back.
Thanks. Any setup help you guys need I will try and be of help.

Here is my latest indoor 2wd buggy setup.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Guys, our previous thread was removed because RCtech said it consisted of unpaid advertising. However, they have not been able to tell me how with any details or any specific instances or posts. Instead they referred me to their ad department for a $250/month vendor subscription.

Therefore, in an effort to be proactive in preventing such suspensions from happening again, please refrain from posting any webstore banners in this new thread. That includes signature banners/attachments.

Thanks for your cooperation and continued support.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hey Michael can you shoot the link of the blank pdf set up sheets??? I'm slow and can't find it lol

What about links RoyJ? Or is it just banners?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude
Hey Michael can you shoot the link of the blank pdf set up sheets??? I'm slow and can't find it lol

What about links RoyJ? Or is it just banners?
I'm still not sure what all RCtech does not want to see, since they have yet to tell us where we were out of compliance. So until we have more info, just refrain from anything that resembles advertising. Please use your best judgment.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

OK then - a shame we can't see the other thread any longer, it was becoming a good read.

I really like wheelin these cars, the 2wd has heaps of rear end grip, so much so I need to find steering. And the 4wd is fun and planted on our track.

I had my T4 and TC2 (with the Evo longer chassis) out on the weekend. Was able to generate more steering on TC2 Evo by removing some droop from the front suspension.

JFuel11 - I see you've sanded the steering blocks and shimmed them 1/2mm in your setup. Do you mean half a mm or 1 to 2mm?

Did you sand the bottom and bring the steering lower or sand the top and shim up higher?

Also has anyone found good replacement diff thrust race balls for the T4 and TC2?

Thanks
Old 11-22-2011, 03:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ldog
i recnently purchased team c ran 2wheel buggy at raceworld raceway car was dailed( thanks Zippy) got 5th in a-main, had to go through b main first. I think the car is awsome easy to drive, and not alot of traction during main and car was still dailed, i will try and post a set up sheet , where can is a fast and cheap place to order parts. thanks guys , ldog
Addiction RC, CK Hobby and Eazy RC. Sure there is more but those jump out at me.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Any word on release date for the 4w sc yet Roy? Also thanks for the thread info was wondering what was going on with our old thread.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:27 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

guys,

there is no problem sharing info and links to parts and chatting about the car.

enjoy the site,
Old 11-22-2011, 04:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

hey guys

i wanted to give a quick shout out to roy and all the team c drivers and say thanks so much to roy and andrew for making me a part of the team c team ....

i have just got my order in for all my team c goodies and i look forward to building and racing the new cars ....once i get going on the builds and get the cars ready i will try and chime in often on things i find that can help with set ups and such ...and also i will looking to you all for help trying to find that perfect set up ....cant wait to get up and racing ....should be getting the evo buggy and ts2 sc sometime in the next week ....if there is anything i can do to help please dont hesitate to pm me

thanks brian"cookie"cooke
Old 11-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Tech Regular

welcome to the team!

Originally Posted by zixxer
hey guys

i wanted to give a quick shout out to roy and all the team c drivers and say thanks so much to roy and andrew for making me a part of the team c team ....

i have just got my order in for all my team c goodies and i look forward to building and racing the new cars ....once i get going on the builds and get the cars ready i will try and chime in often on things i find that can help with set ups and such ...and also i will looking to you all for help trying to find that perfect set up ....cant wait to get up and racing ....should be getting the evo buggy and ts2 sc sometime in the next week ....if there is anything i can do to help please dont hesitate to pm me

Old 11-22-2011, 04:51 AM
Tech Regular

Default front shock tower mod

thought i would re post this for guys that struggled with breaking kick plate. it works awesome. 3 weeks of testing and NO broken kick plates

Old 11-22-2011, 05:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Matt M.
guys,

there is no problem sharing info and links to parts and chatting about the car.

enjoy the site,
Thanks Matt. Many of us need threads like these to share info on the cars we drive and are very appreciative of those who allow us to do so. I know rules are necessary so if I am ever found to be violating one please let me know and I will gladly make the necessary changes and I believe most would do the same. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by zixxer
hey guys

welcome to the team man!
Old 11-22-2011, 05:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

hey charlie what are you using for mounts at the shock tower on that pic? thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.