Hello everyone..

Old 11-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Hello everyone..

First time back into the sport since owning a Losi XXT Graphite Plus stadium truck... At that time I had a fair knowledge of the hobby.. Not to mention my Losi was fairly modified.. UNfairly modified to the guys I raced with... Seems I've missed out on quite a bit and in fewer words, it's been awhile.. I just finished up my online purchase of the following...

Truck - Duratrax EXT2 (black)
Charger - Peak Charger
Battery - 7.2 3000mah
Aftermarket motor - Venom 13T Fireball

My reason for the purchase of the Venom motor is that I just wasn't impressed with the stock motor in this truck through the many demonstrations I watched.. Plus I had a Reedy Rage in my Losi way back when and LOVED that motor! But could not hunt it down online. Hopefully this venom motor will put out the performance I am seeking... Any info on this truck & motor would be appreciated.. Expected arrival on the 20th according to Tower Hobbies...
Old 11-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile

Good luck man. I sold out of nitro this summer and decided to go electric racing. Its been a process but I got all winter to read up.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dhthmn114
First time back into the sport since owning a Losi XXT Graphite Plus stadium truck... At that time I had a fair knowledge of the hobby.. Not to mention my Losi was fairly modified.. UNfairly modified to the guys I raced with... Seems I've missed out on quite a bit and in fewer words, it's been awhile.. I just finished up my online purchase of the following...

Truck - Duratrax EXT2 (black)
Charger - Peak Charger
Battery - 7.2 3000mah
Aftermarket motor - Venom 13T Fireball

My reason for the purchase of the Venom motor is that I just wasn't impressed with the stock motor in this truck through the many demonstrations I watched.. Plus I had a Reedy Rage in my Losi way back when and LOVED that motor! But could not hunt it down online. Hopefully this venom motor will put out the performance I am seeking... Any info on this truck & motor would be appreciated.. Expected arrival on the 20th according to Tower Hobbies...
Nice to be back hey. It's a hobby that gets into the blood.

The new Losi Stadium Truck will be out some time next year I think. So once you're settled in there's something to look forward to for old times sake.

Enjoy.