R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 11-22-2004, 09:33 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice
Default Basher Nitro Off-Road intent, what to buy???

I would like some opinons on what to get. I am considering the following trucks:

TRAXXAS 2.5 T-Maxx
TRINITY Nitro Spyder

Here are my details:

Usage: Mainly off road.

Amount of Usage: Maybe one or two times a week, construction sites mostly, no racing.

Equipment in hand: FM Futaba Radio, RX, RX Battery pack, rechargable glow plug unit.

Why and What i am trying to accomplish: I am just looking for a "weekend" basher nitro truck to go jump around. I would like the lowest level of maintenance, if there is a diff between the trucks listed above, as i dont want to spend the running time having to re-tune the engine every time or keep messing with adjustments (a set it and forget) type of truck. Is that possible?
i dont plan on hopping the truck up, until i break something, then i will research the options.

New or Used: Either, as long as the used version is in GREAT shape.

Purchase or Trade: I have a NITRO RS4 3 SS kit that was assembled and upgraded with a RD Logics pipe and an aftermarket air filter. It has been run approx with a 1/2 gallon of nitro, so it is in great shape. I am interested in trading if possible, but not necessary.

Any think that i have not stated that is important, or you have some suggestions, please by all means, ask are state here. All of your help is greatly appreciated!!!

UNITED_RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 04:19 AM   #2
Tech Adept
Default REVO

With out a doubt...its strong, durable, fast, powerful, fun, and sick sounding.... DO the Revo!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg stockbod.jpg (137.5 KB, 108 views)
TurboLancer is offline   Reply With Quote