Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
questions about evador EXT2 >

questions about evador EXT2

questions about evador EXT2

Old 09-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default questions about evador EXT2

hello guys, my son and i just bought 2 evador EXT2 cars and have been racing each other out in the back yard. he is a 20 yr old that is getting a little cocky when we race each other. im wanting to get a new motor to whoop his butt, but dont want to go to a brushless system yet. can anyone give me an idea on what kind of motor to get without having to spend alot of money right now. also how may turns? i just would like to knock him down a couple of notches. lol. also, we live in kokomo indiana and would like to know if there is any tracks close by where we could go race competitivly?
Old 11-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just purchased a Venom 13T fireball from Tower Hobbies... The stock motor in the ETX2's seems like a "longevity" motor more so than a "burn the tires down" motor... When the motor comes in, I will be more than happy to share the outcome of it's performance.. I'm mildly optimistic.. Plus it was only $19.99... Check it out for yourself @ towerhobbies.com
Old 11-17-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

No personal experience... so take it with a grain of salt, but I've read ALOT of good stuff about the Xerun stuff from hobbypartz.com, and they've got some real nice options on there pretty danged cheap.

I'm personally going to purchase their ESC next week for my SCTE.

Brad