Community
Wiki Posts
Search

newbie needs some help

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default newbie needs some help

hi guys, i got a new airtronics servo for my sc10 because the stock one broke, and i need to set my endpoints. it over steers to the left but it doesnt steer enough to the right. i made sure to install the servo correctly and line up the gear to the horn correctly by turning it on, zeroing it out, and reattaching the servo horn to the middle. but it still over steers. is there someway i can adjust it so i dont burn up my servo? thanks for your help! i have the stock xp3-ss radio.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Tech Elite

What radio do you use and can you set the endpoints on your radio. If so read the manual included in the radio.
Good luck.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (99%+)

I would make sure that the steering is ok without the servo. Check your servo saver and then the screws in the steering. If you over tighten any of these screws or the servo saver becomes loose this could happen.