Kyosho Outrage...help a new guy!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Outrage...help a new guy!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Kyosho Outrage...help a new guy!!!!

So I recently came across this Kyosho Outrage ST at a garage sale (Along with some other amazing cars) for ten bucks. It has everything in it except for a speed control. Honestly, I cant find much info on it. I really wanna fix it up to be a good basher. If anyone has any clue as to where I can find parts for it (shocks and ESC seem to be the only real needed fix-ups) please help me out!!! Ill post pics of the build a i go.... thank you!!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by targetdg15
So I recently came across this Kyosho Outrage ST at a garage sale (Along with some other amazing cars) for ten bucks. It has everything in it except for a speed control. Honestly, I cant find much info on it. I really wanna fix it up to be a good basher. If anyone has any clue as to where I can find parts for it (shocks and ESC seem to be the only real needed fix-ups) please help me out!!! Ill post pics of the build a i go.... thank you!!!!
The outrage was based on the older Kyosho Ultima series. Here is an old link for you http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...storation.html

Shocks wise you could look for some second hand ones on ebay or even some new yeah racing or 3racing ones should be ok (just check the length). For an ESC it would depend on what sort of motor you are using. If its a basher and pretty standarf then a basic Tamiya or Traxxas ESC will be enough.

Alternatively you could chuck it on ebay and use the cash to get something more modern but its up to you really
Old 05-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ya what he said