Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maxx size wheel adapter for a Rustler?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Maxx size wheel adapter for a Rustler?

I was wanting to know how I could mount up some offset Maxx size wheels on my Rusty? I know I've heard of adapters before (I don't know where to buy them from though).
But I was wondering if I could either use Maxx hex's with a plastic insert to fit the stud bolt or use Rustler hex's inside a dremeled out Maxx hex? However it could be done in a good way I could just glue them in there.

Thanks for your help.
Old 09-24-2004, 05:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

There's a guy that sells aluminum t-maxx wheel adapters for the nitro stampede, they'll fit the nitro rustler. (And xxx-t). You'll have to use offset wheels with it though.

The rear ones are just aluminum hexes that fits the axle and wheels, and the front ones are hexes that hold bearings/bushings in them

He uses the traxxas forum under the name Heavy Throttle. I think they were 20 or 25 dollars shipped.