newbie girl here

Old 05-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Im ganna call this thread closed pretty soon. Wait for a mod to stumble across a pointless thread that went way to far and now seems to be a little sexist and unwanted. WHO cares who it is behind the keyboard. Im sure a guy calling them self a girl won't be posting pics and saying yes i go to that track and really not be a girl. So if you race there look for a girl, i have a hince she has a blue slash(stock body) with a big A on the side. Oh also rims are black. Im sure theres not many girls with a 2wd slash. So the local to her track maybe meet her or say hi. Could be another person driving her truck when you were on the track. So before jumping to conclusion be polite and maybe look again before saying. Not being rude but pointing out the mature side here guys come on.
I was on the track at the same time and why would someone post a video of a truck that they weren't driving. I talk to about everyone I come across including the manager and he said he has not seen a female driving at the track in over a year. So B.S. stands.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Traxxas gal when will you be going to L.I.R. next? I would really like to say Hi and discuss setups/driving techniques or shaving techniques whatever you prefer
Old 05-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sircrashalot
I was on the track at the same time and why would someone post a video of a truck that they weren't driving. I talk to about everyone I come across including the manager and he said he has not seen a female driving at the track in over a year. So B.S. stands.
Originally Posted by sircrashalot
Traxxas gal when will you be going to L.I.R. next? I would really like to say Hi and discuss setups/driving techniques or shaving techniques whatever you prefer
Real mature.... On a side note contacted a moderator and ur little kid games will more then likely be over soon tomorrow at least in this thread. Also why are you so interested in finding this person. Literally asking if they've seen a girl etc etc. Maybe you should look into some of your problems and stop bashing on another. People like you is what runs others away from the hobby all genders like. But since your ganna be a basher and rude and call this person sexist things then go for it. Because your the one bashing on someone who has somthing in common and thats a hobby of racing or driving rc cars. It dont matter who is driving a car when a vid is made aswell, many people take video while others are driving many times, even real popular people in rc industry like Squirrel which is youtubes most popular in rc industry. So my point is made and made clear, honestly my time is wasted arguing with you because i know you probabley won't stop untill I stop responding. So let it be and respond because what ever it is can be your opinion and you can see what goes from there. Because I won't have another post in this topic.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Tech Addict

Real mature.... On a side note contacted a moderator and ur little kid games will more then likely be over soon tomorrow at least in this thread. Also why are you so interested in finding this person. Literally asking if they've seen a girl etc etc. Maybe you should look into some of your problems and stop bashing on another. People like you is what runs others away from the hobby all genders like. But since your ganna be a basher and rude and call this person sexist things then go for it. Because your the one bashing on someone who has somthing in common and thats a hobby of racing or driving rc cars. It dont matter who is driving a car when a vid is made aswell, many people take video while others are driving many times, even real popular people in rc industry like Squirrel which is youtubes most popular in rc industry. So my point is made and made clear, honestly my time is wasted arguing with you because i know you probabley won't stop untill I stop responding. So let it be and respond because what ever it is can be your opinion and you can see what goes from there. Because I won't have another post in this topic.
Wow.. Your post is filled with nonsense.. Thanks for that.. There was no girl racing that 2wd slash at LIR.. You are talking to a person whose truck is in that video and was on the driver's stand at the same time.. There are no girls who sign up for Friday or Sunday racing at LIR.. The cars in the signature of the OP are strangely the same as a person who was banned from RCTech which just so happens to be the screenname in the photobucket account where that video is as well.. We are just trying to prove or bust this myth..

Verdict.. You are being trolled..
Old 05-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ohh EPiC FAiL
that's part of what makes it better! i really don't care if it's male or female, 2 years old or 80, as long as i'm treated with some consideration. i should post my PM conversation up on here, i hadn't ever even seen this supposed "gal" prior to receiving the PMs!

check what i said previously, i bolded it. i try to treat people with as much respect as possible, but when i'm come at thru a PM by someone i've never talked to and they're telling me i'm wrong and i need to check this thread, i'm gonna check it and be very honest. i can't speak for the others, but i don't feel i'm disrespecting anyone. i did take part in talking about whether it was male or female, but i wasn't really trying to be serious about it.

all of that aside, i think that if someone is gonna post on an online forum, there's no need for them to say they're a girl in the title of their thread. to me that says one of two things:
1. they just want attention
2. they're actually a guy

that's just the reality of the internet anymore.

to the mods-if you've got any issue with anything i've said and you feel i was out of line, please let me know and i will at least forward the PMs i exchanged with traxxasgal.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Im ganna call this thread closed pretty soon. Wait for a mod to stumble across a pointless thread that went way to far and now seems to be a little sexist and unwanted. WHO cares who it is behind the keyboard. Im sure a guy calling them self a girl won't be posting pics and saying yes i go to that track and really not be a girl. So if you race there look for a girl, i have a hince she has a blue slash(stock body) with a big A on the side. Oh also rims are black. Im sure theres not many girls with a 2wd slash. So the local to her track maybe meet her or say hi. Could be another person driving her truck when you were on the track. So before jumping to conclusion be polite and maybe look again before saying. Not being rude but pointing out the mature side here guys come on.
Good Guess....

Thread Closed.