Wiki Posts
Search

newbie girl here

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sircrashalot
Were those pics taken at L.I.R.?
yes they are, do you go there often and what do you run?
Old 04-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by traxxasgal
yes they are, do you go there often and what do you run?
Yes I love l.i.r. I love my 2wd buggy and also don't mean to brag but I'm kind of a big deal in micro avionics
Old 04-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sircrashalot
Yes I love l.i.r. I love my 2wd buggy and also don't mean to brag but I'm kind of a big deal in micro avionics
Don't be surprised if a Night Vapor buzzes the drivers stand during normal practice
Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Tech Champion

I'm wondering if a new guy would say "newbie boy here".. I always had a bit of mixed feeling about girls who enter a hobby with many boys and say "hello boys I'm a girl". And? Do you want to be considered as a girl with all the pointless comments it generates when you introduce yourself this way or do you want to be considered like everyone else, for your passion?

You might asking yourself why am I so cold, I will try to be more precise. My girlfriend is almost the only girl I saw on rc tracks. She drives, she does the mechanics, and all other stuff just like me. She has a brain, hands, and her feminity is nowhere a contradiction with that. But if she had an attitude to make guys even more focused on her, she would definitely be taken for the girl who just doesn't know about what she is talking, can't use her hands and these kind of stupid cliché. And I'm the first one to be happy when a guy gives her a tip, not because she's a girl but because he has respect for her passion. I feel so bad for her when stupid guys who don't know the half of what she knows about rc cars come and imagine they will teach her how she has to do the things that I can't pass this post without telling you what I think. You might be good intentioned, but introducing you this way will definitely end up in pointless debates and give you a labell that will be hard to remove. If this thread is a reason to talk about yourself and have nice comments just because your a girl, then you'll get all what you're looking for but even if no one wil tell it to you, this doesn't make you any special . IMO girls would be much more attractive in general if they were looking for something else than boy's recognition. Just my 0.02 cents

Last edited by Pulse_; 04-29-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

where are video , i like to see it
Old 04-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

just let it die boys

this is a combination of sad and pathetic
Old 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by taztal3
where are video , i like to see it
where are video?? that made no sence, if you read the begining of this thread you will see were the video is??
Old 04-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Pulse_
I'm wondering if a new guy would say "newbie boy here".. I always had a bit of mixed feeling about girls who enter a hobby with many boys and say "hello boys I'm a girl". And? Do you want to be considered as a girl with all the pointless comments it generates when you introduce yourself this way or do you want to be considered like everyone else, for your passion?

You might asking yourself why am I so cold, I will try to be more precise. My girlfriend is almost the only girl I saw on rc tracks. She drives, she does the mechanics, and all other stuff just like me. She has a brain, hands, and her feminity is nowhere a contradiction with that. But if she had an attitude to make guys even more focused on her, she would definitely be taken for the girl who just doesn't know about what she is talking, can't use her hands and these kind of stupid cliché. And I'm the first one to be happy when a guy gives her a tip, not because she's a girl but because he has respect for her passion. I feel so bad for her when stupid guys who don't know the half of what she knows about rc cars come and imagine they will teach her how she has to do the things that I can't pass this post without telling you what I think. You might be good intentioned, but introducing you this way will definitely end up in pointless debates and give you a labell that will be hard to remove. If this thread is a reason to talk about yourself and have nice comments just because your a girl, then you'll get all what you're looking for but even if no one wil tell it to you, this doesn't make you any special . IMO girls would be much more attractive in general if they were looking for something else than boy's recognition. Just my 0.02 cents
i never said i was looking for a boys recognition. it sounds like you over think things in life now calm down there. really didnt understand anything you said.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Seriously? I doubt that was the OP intentions when posting this thread, its like you trying to describe how your gf is this or that, so am I to assume that you are trying to boast about your gf and that she is better then other females because she knows how to drive, fix, etc rc's? NO! If she were here for recognition she would of prob. tried posting pics of herself, talked about how shes this or that, but no alls she simply stated that she was a female, I've seen tons of threads where newbs post new guy from so and so, so why state that shes trying to label herself when guys do it as well.........

Back on topic, welcome to a great site and I hope you have as much fun racing rc's as I do....
Old 04-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Well, welcome to the Tech! You are now the second female I know of on forums. Theres a girl on Beat Your Truck. She's cool. It was funny the day she came out and mentioned it in a thread. We all thought she was another guy for the lonest time. Well anyways. Glad your here. Lots of great deals and helpful info.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
Seriously? I doubt that was the OP intentions when posting this thread, its like you trying to describe how your gf is this or that, so am I to assume that you are trying to boast about your gf and that she is better then other females because she knows how to drive, fix, etc rc's? NO! If she were here for recognition she would of prob. tried posting pics of herself, talked about how shes this or that, but no alls she simply stated that she was a female, I've seen tons of threads where newbs post new guy from so and so, so why state that shes trying to label herself when guys do it as well.........

Back on topic, welcome to a great site and I hope you have as much fun racing rc's as I do....
This is so naive, just thinking about a thread with this title is already an intention to make the focus on her. Would be the same with a boy. She started from the beginning to compare herself with boys, just read . Don't worry I don't plan to feed the troll, as artie's liver said this is a combination of sad and pathetic.

Last edited by Pulse_; 04-30-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

This is so naive, just thinking about a thread with this title is already an intention to make the focus on her. Would be the same with a boy. She started from the beginning to compare herself with boys, just read . Don't worry I don't plan to feed the troll, as artie's liver said this is a combination of sad and pathetic.
Your one to talk about someone being naive, however your entitled to your opinion and if you don't wanna feed the troll as you state then why even post on the OP's thread?????????? Seriously would you have posted the same thing on a newb if it were a guy??????????????
Old 04-30-2011, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

There are many women in rc, only you see them on the track racing. In the virtual world you don't know because they are behind their nickname and who know when you are dealling with a guy or girl. Maybe you are a girl behind that name?
Old 04-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

hey your not the only one still running a slash! i run my slash with the stock springs on the front for now and the losi red springs on the rear. 55 oil all around. and GET NEW TIRES!! that's always a first.

and i love the pic of you and that other sc. i think it was a losi.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Regular

this title is already an intention to make the focus on her.
It looks like she managed to do that very well when we see your long posts about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.