R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (98%+)
Default if you are him ..I HATE TO BE THIS GUY "click" Come pick up your stuff brother

DUDE DONT GO HOME TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHE KNOWS...

Guys long story short, I dont know what to do!!! I was walking out the local grocery store and looked up at the wanted ads and I found a lady who needed to have her car fixed and she would trade the mechanical work for "a very large collection of RC electric and Nitro cars, trucks, motors, engines, and parts" <---thats what the wanted ad said so hell yeah i took it and called her. I shit you not i saw over $5thousand dollars worth of rc stuff that she was so happy to throw away. Moving on..I fixed the stupid car that did not need to be fixed and it just needed a new battery that costs$122.50 at autozone. So i asked her, " So what do i get for fixing your car"? she said everything, Yeah everything she said. over 20 brand new mamba monsters still in package, over 30 cars and trucks and buggies and truggies and exactly 16 brand new in package nitro motors all .21 and up from novarossi to OS to JL's and omg this bitch is crazy. She said im getting back early to my looser boyfriend who is not back from Las Vegas yet but the news already made it back here with photo proof. Even though i saw the super awsome pictures, i felt bad for the guy because this crazy mamajamma is really screwing his new upcomming season. So with a load and a half in my truck into my new rc rich garage the stuff is just sitting here. I have put up listings on all the stores and incase you are the guy that screwd up in vegas, come give me my $122.50 for the battery back and you can have your stuff back brother. I would be a dick and keep it but because i am a fellow rc brother, i will understand and also those are some badass pics you took in vegas. Sex with fruit? you dirty dawg...auuuuuuryte, oh and i will if you dont claim in it 30 days from today. oh by the way i have already emailed you with your email that she gave me just to guard myself from being involved in a nasty lawsuit. lmao
Attached Thumbnails
if you are him ..I HATE TO BE THIS GUY  &quot;click&quot;  Come pick up your stuff brother-img_6269.jpg   if you are him ..I HATE TO BE THIS GUY  &quot;click&quot;  Come pick up your stuff brother-img_6276.jpg   if you are him ..I HATE TO BE THIS GUY  &quot;click&quot;  Come pick up your stuff brother-img_6282.jpg   if you are him ..I HATE TO BE THIS GUY  &quot;click&quot;  Come pick up your stuff brother-img_6281.jpg   if you are him ..I HATE TO BE THIS GUY  &quot;click&quot;  Come pick up your stuff brother-img_6283.jpg  

Last edited by RahjahDat; 04-08-2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

WOW!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

where do you live cuz thats my stuff

lol jk but ill take it!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to HotBodiesVe8Boy

Uhmm im pretty sure this is now im police matter. As soon as he finds out he will sue her. Then she will run back to you for the stuff and be prepared to hand it all back. If you dont give 100% back when they come to get it from you, you will then be a part of it. Well technically you already are, since you know that she gave you this stuff without his permission and was not her stuff to give away and you knew about it. Be very careful where you step "Brother"
Old 04-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #5
Tech Master

Default FOR YOUR INFO BROTHER

IF YOU DONT COME BY 11:59.59 ON DAY 29, IM PROBABLLYON THIS PILE OF STUFF IN MY GARAGE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HAD THIS TYPE OF ROYAL OAK HARDON SINCE HOLY LMAO THIS WITH FRUIT LMAO THATS THE FUNNIES T EVER

Last edited by Marcos.J; 04-08-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: removed profanity issue suspension
Old 04-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahjahDat View Post
DUDE DONT GO HOME TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHE KNOWS...

Guys long story short, I dont know what to do!!! I was walking out the local grocery store and looked up at the wanted ads and I found a lady who needed to have her car fixed and she would trade the mechanical work for "a very large collection of RC electric and Nitro cars, trucks, motors, engines, and parts" <---thats what the wanted ad said so hell yeah i took it and called her. I shit you not i saw over $5thousand dollars worth of rc stuff that she was so happy to throw away. Moving on..I fixed the stupid car that did not need to be fixed and it just needed a new battery that costs$122.50 at autozone. So i asked her, " So what do i get for fixing your car"? she said everything, Yeah everything she said. over 20 brand new mamba monsters still in package, over 30 cars and trucks and buggies and truggies and exactly 16 brand new in package nitro motors all .21 and up from novarossi to OS to JL's and omg this bitch is crazy. She said im getting back early to my looser boyfriend who is not back from Las Vegas yet but the news already made it back here with photo proof. Even though i saw the super awsome pictures, i felt bad for the guy because this crazy mamajamma is really screwing his new upcomming season. So with a load and a half in my truck into my new rc rich garage the stuff is just sitting here. I have put up listings on all the stores and incase you are the guy that screwd up in vegas, come give me my $122.50 for the battery back and you can have your stuff back brother. I would be a dick and keep it but because i am a fellow rc brother, i will understand and also those are some badass pics you took in vegas. Sex with fruit? you dirty dawg...auuuuuuryte, oh and i will if you dont claim in it 30 days from today. oh by the way i have already emailed you with your email that she gave me just to guard myself from being involved in a nasty lawsuit. lmao
That's some funny chit
Old 04-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #7
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBodiesVe8Boy View Post
Uhmm im pretty sure this is now im police matter. As soon as he finds out he will sue her. Then she will run back to you for the stuff and be prepared to hand it all back. If you dont give 100% back when they come to get it from you, you will then be a part of it. Well technically you already are, since you know that she gave you this stuff without his permission and was not her stuff to give away and you knew about it. Be very careful where you step "Brother"
LOL you actually believe this story?

"A girl’s legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part." – Redd Foxx
Old 04-08-2011, 11:15 PM   #8
Tech Master

Default SHERRIF WAS TOLD

I WENT TO THE LOCAL SHERIFF AND TOLD THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT HIM IN MANY WAYS ATLEAST SO IT SHOWS THAT IM TRYING. I DONT WANT TO BE INVOLVED THATS WHY I WENT TO HER AND GOT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS PROOF THAT SHE BOUGHT ALL THAT SHIT SO TECHNICALLY SHE COULD GET RID OF IT BUT STILL IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT THIS GUYS NEW SEASON. IM READY AND HE IS NOT.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:18 PM   #9
Tech Fanatic

im just saying, if its true you could be in for alot of trouble kiddo.....
Old 04-08-2011, 11:27 PM   #10
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

If it was her property, reguardless if you feel bad you cannot get in trouble. Make sure you ask for a receipt

He (the boyfriend) can cry like a baby and you have no worries. I guess he shouldn't have screwed the lady funding his hobby. Sorry if that is the kind of guy he is he deserves to loose what isn't his anyway.

You didn't do this he did.

Just my opinion.

If this was his, then give it back... it's the right thing to do.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
Tech Fanatic

Well first he said it was his stuff? Then says it hers? Make up ur mind kiddo, cool story though but MOD delete this pathetic thread.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:32 PM   #12
Tech Fanatic

photo proof or it didnt happen!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
Tech Master

Default MORE PICS

IF YOU ARE BRIAN RENOYLDS HERE IS MORE PICS OF YOUR STUFF
Old 04-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #14
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DavidR

RahjaDat....

You need to go back and clean up some of your language in these posts...

I doubt this thread lasts long anyway... But I personally will start handing out infractions if the language doesn't get under control / fixed.

Edit - Too late... Marcos got ya... LOL Thanks Marcos.

-David
Old 04-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #15
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahjahDat View Post
IF YOU DONT COME BY 11:59.59 ON DAY 29, IM PROBABLLYON THIS PILE OF STUFF IN MY GARAGE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HAD THIS TYPE OF ROYAL OAK HARDON SINCE HOLY LMAO THIS WITH FRUIT LMAO THATS THE FUNNIES T EVER
you know whats funnier , you are banned for 7 days for profanity

thread closed
Closed Thread