Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New brand question

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If i made a car out of 24 carrot gold and said this is the lightest car on the market and strongest, and it also looks like its very unique but does have a price tag of $20k, there will be someone who buys one :L, Durango dex410's are overpriced really. The 1/10th electric buggy is neally the same price as the nitro 1/8th buggy. Just saying, 4wd buggys need to be a certain price and durango went outside the box with the innovation but also with the price tag. Please dont hate on me its just my personal opinion and i know no one else is the same
Old 04-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Regular

I bought a Caster EX1.5R kit from my LHS in 2010 as my first 1/8 buggy. I'd looked over the other major brands in my area (Mugen, Losi, AE), and came to the conclusion that the Caster had the best platform out there (being the cheapest and actually in kit form helped a lot too).

Taking it home was when the problems started. The included kit manual, from the EX1 proved mostly useless. The online manual proved difficult to use, with some steps poorly explained and part numbers missing or incorrect. Having the online manual with white text on a black background made it difficult to read at times. Nevertheless I soldiered on and finished assembling the buggy.

The pillowball suspension caused the next problem. It took ruining several arms and having the CVDs pop out on numerous occasions for me too learn that there were known issues with the pillowballs included with the kit. It took five minutes with a rotary tool to fix this issue, but to my knowledge it remains a problem in current models.

The battery trays were the biggest problem. They nearly cost me my batteries, RX8 and T8 motor. The plastic trays and screws included could not be secured properly to the chassis, causing my battery lead to get fed through the spur and pinion when the tray detached and flipped over.

Getting the right parts was problematic too. A running change to the CVDs meant that parts I ordered to fix mine woudn't work, despite using the same part numbers. Looking at the Casterracingusa site as I type this, the wing style included with the EX1.5R kit is still not available for seperate purchase as well.

However, I still stand by my choice to buy a Caster. After all the issues were sorted out, I was left with one of the best performing and fastest buggies at my track. A track whose electric buggy class is dominated by Casters. Not just EX1 RTRs, but Pro kits, driven by many of the same drivers who a year ago, would of declared the Losi, Associated, or Mugen buggies to be the best out there. I'm lucky, in that I can walk into my my local hobby store and pick up any Caster part I need off the wall, or if I feel like it, any of their kits as well. I drive Caster because they have, I feel, the best E-buggy out on the market right now.

Looking towards 2012, I'd love to see the issues I've stated fixed. I'd also enjoy a motor mount that didn't require me to remove the centre diff assembly or battery tray (now quite permanently attached) to remove my motor. The body included with the E-buggy needs to be reworked as well. The overall shape is great, but clearence around the rear of the battery trays and the servo and steering assembly leave a little to be desired.

Looking forward to driving the 2012 spec kit when it comes out.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jammin_Xtream49
There are two reasons I would never run Caster Cars. First off two years ago a friend of mine drove there 1/8 scale buggy and had bags and bags of spare parts "Enough to build two or three cars easy". After two race weekends he had to order more parts due to the crazy amount of breakage he went through. Also he went with there motor and clutch setup, after going through 3-4 bags of clutch shoes on one race day with the recommended Mugen springs, I let him borrow a set of my used Dynamite Max Life clutch shoes which made it multiple race days. My Friend had to build the car by guessing how the car should be put together due to no manual for the kit at the time he got it. We also had a Full Factory Team Caster driver in the area, who's car was mostly custom parts "shock towers and chassis" and Mugen modified parts "front arm conversion" to get the car to work half way decent. I myself lost all credibility with them at this point. The other part was they would sign anyone to drive for them. It was not a bad thing, but it was hard watching new RC people sign up with them and struggle from the get go with there car's. I do believe that a company can improve, but for me when I see people struggle that hard with something I just can't trust them.

Now why I run Team Associated equipment, when they bring out there Factory Team versions of there vehicles the base setup is always close and they upgrade there weak areas with the correct fixes. Also I have drove Associated since I started with the RC10T years ago. I have drove quite a few cars over the years Kyosho, Losi, Jammin, Traxxas, Mugen have all done me well over the last 18 years of RC racing.

Hopefully that helps,

Oh boy, here WE go.................

Originally, back in 2007-08, yes. Caster DID HAVE a bad name. I, myself was a bit nervous when I applied for sponsorship. QUICKLY I discovered it was NOT the earlier Caster designs. I have both the ZX1.5R Pro & K8T Pro kits. Each equipped with Werks engines (B5 on the K8T & B6 on the buggy).

It is NOT the cars that break, but how hard the DRIVER pushes the car. Myself this past weekend I broke a lower fr. arm. ALL MY FAULT! Trying to clear a large triple. After calming down, replacing the arm, & driving like I had some freakin SENSE, my lap times got BETTER! Basically, even a HB, Moog, and EVERYTHING will break if you CASE a jump wrong, go tumbling down into a pipe/wall from driving nutso every lap!

I've been with Caster going on my 2nd year now. Parts availability is 2nd to none, EXCEPT it has to be ORDERED via Caster's site. MOST everything is IN STOCK, & within OUR forums, many factory racers are MORE than willing to send you FREE PARTS from OUR boxes that we've stocked. A 2nd to none forum, OPEN TO THE entire public along with setup sheets, etc for EVERYONE to see & use.

Manuals:
Yes, I do aggree. They REALLY need UPDATING!!!

I will go as far to say the decal sheets STILL have "Knight 8" & ZX1/EX1 on them. These no longer exist in NEW form! (As far As I can tell.) LOL!!!

I, myself am OPTION 2 sponsored. EXTREMELY leinient sponsorship UNLIKE the "Elite" status.

I'll go as far to ASK ANYONE here to TRY a Caster buggy or truggy. PM me & I'll give you a discount code for an additional %-age OFF! & Dont drive it to BREAK IT, drive it like any other brand available. There's just no way to beat Team Caster's price.

I used to race the Mugen series. Started with the GS Storm, Ofna Hyper 7, then the MBX5,5R Prospec, 5T, then the MBX6, 6T, & NOW I'm with Caster & lovin' it!
Old 04-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hakmazter
There is no "in this corner" so far. I appreciate the honest answers and it tells me where we need to work in the US as a market.

There is no right or wrong answer and so far it is exactly what I expected.

1.) Caster people tend to be silent or hang out at our forums.

2.) Caster used to have a really bad reputation and it has improved because I have focused on getting the cars to where they need to be more than trying to market them.

3.) We shouldn't have released the 1/10 when we did due to our size. There is a difference between AE or HPI sending out a car with issues vs us. I know another brand who is battling something similar.

So far, it is a toss up for the bet. Keep them coming. I was leaning towards a top notch driver doing well and finishing races as being a necessity where the others said it wasn't important.

Well lets put it this way.. if a top notch driver is winning with a vehicle #1 More people hear about it in the RC world.. internet, magazines, forums etc. This is HUGE because it gives the car attention. It doesn't guarantee the sale but it at least puts the car on most people very short list of what to spend the money on. Keep in mind this really only applies to the race world, not your avg joe unless the attention is plastered in mags and getting LHS' excited. The avg joe is going to buy what is pushed at a hobby shop or what is in the magazines.

Once you make this short list.. time to get dirty
1) Quality (reputation for quality goes a long way when it's a new vehicle with an exhisting builder, if a new builder well it's a lot of looks reviews)
2) Price - is it realistic for what you get ?a value?
3) Parts availabilty - online or LHS - most don't care as long as they are available
4) Customer service - this is a biggy, it's listed last but cannot be considered last if you want return customers. You may get one buy from someone even with a bad CS history if the other items listed outweigh the bad support. Just don't expect loyal customers who return and buy more, if they are having a bad experience don't expect them to hang tough even w/ the current vehicle. Again customer service is last in this 1st time buyer category so if that person EVER returns will depend on how good CS is. Ask yourself do I want to sell just one car and be done or actually have a business model?

That's about it for most Do I get paid for fixing your company now? Follow these rules and you will succeed.. LOL
Old 04-10-2011, 06:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Well here is some of my dribble...
This would probably have been easier as a multi choice vote or something though.

Why do you buy Team Durango, Losi, Agama, Hot Bodies? Why not?

I have a Losi Desert Truck (my first truck I got when getting into the hobby), the only Losi models I would look at now would be the LST XXL and Comp crawler.
Even though I wasn't around when Losi was still owned by the Losi fellas, I have still seen and read enough to convince me that what Losi is now, is nothing like what they used to be.

That and they just seemed to push out the same thing over and over and over.
While not bad from a marketing point but after a while it gets a little old.

If you work up a big name, don't do silly things to bring it down.
Don't try and oversell something, it leads to more people being disappointed.

Recently bought a used MBX5T (to convert to electric), reason I got it was I like the brand, can't really go wrong with Mugen (I don't think anyway).

Customer service, to me is important but can be overlooked if the product is either good enough, has enough parts support or cheap enough.

A really nice bonus is having people on popular forums, this would also be a big advertising bit too, a LOT of people read these forums.

Car quality, is definitely a big biggie, no body wants to buy a heap of crap that doesn't go together properly, breaks, done half-arsed, bad designs etc.
For most things I would be willing to spend the extra bit for a little extra quality (but not ridiculous amounts though).

Reputation, also helps, a good reputation would sway me towards that brand.

Advertising, while important can be overdone and pushed so far to make something sound/look a lot better than it really is.
I would prefer something more honest, don't try and sell me on crap that doesn't matter or is standard.

Having a real team driver, I suppose it helps to sell to certain people, some just won't care, some will only buy what the best drivers are driving (even though they are getting paid/sponsored to drive that particular vehicle).
Not to mention that some of these top drivers could probably drive a brick across the line faster than most others.

Personally I'm not too bothered.

Winning races, Same as above but eventually proves the vehicle and proves consistency.

Sponsoring races, It would be nice to see some companies sponsoring races, lets people know they are there and would probably get sales (would go a little towards my vote).

Being reviewed in magazines, couldn't care less, magazines are on the payroll, willing to make anything sound good.

Being in local hobby stores, this would help most people but not me, my LHS (Australia in general) is just too expensive for RC.

Innovation is another one, if a brand brings out or shows the public they are working on something new or just messing around with something shows they are working on new and different things, trying to improve things and showing they are actually interested in RC themselves (not just a bunch of suits in an office).
This gets another vote by me.

I suppose it can get out of hand though, if racing, you probably don't want things changed every couple of months or whenever.
Atleast phase things in and out.

Security, I would like to know that the brand in particular isn't just going to go change everything over night or decide to pull out or pull something off the line.

Parts support, is a massive one, no point buying a new model only to find parts are either hard to come by or really expensive.

Construction, gotta be well built, easy to work on and well designed.

Even if you are unknown, looking to get into it, there are exceptions to the rule (I see JQ as that), if it's something new, there will be people out there willing to try it out, if they have a good experience, they tell other people who in turn tell others.

Bad news travels fast...
Good news doesn't travel.
It's not hard to see that on forums you will see more negatives than positives, if out of 100 people, 20 of those have a bad experience they will all probably go onto a forum and talk about it.
The other 80 probably wont say a word because it's what they expected.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

It seems like part availability, quality, and customer service are at the top of everyone’s list when it comes to purchasing a RC car. These three things are also at the top of my list. I will show you how Caster Racing has met if not succeeded all of these things.

1. Mike (hakmazter) basically runs CasterRacingUSA if you ever need anything he will ship to you quickly and cheaply. If you ever need anything he will hook you up. Is there any other company were an average customer can talk to the owner? No Mike basically own CasterRacingUSA. Mike will refund you any amount and will also return anything even if it has been open.
Mike knows plently about the company and if you ever need anything you can always email,call, or even txt him.

2. Many people do not know of http://casterracingusa.com/forum/index.php this is the official website for Caster. Team Drivers, Mike post on here helping any and everyone with setups, parts etc. Mainly people do not know of http://casterracingusa.com/home.php your one stop Caster Hobby Shop. Everything you would ever need for a Caster is right there in one spot.

3. Caster Racing Kits and vehicles in my opinion are as good as any other kit out there. There were issues with the 1/10 4WD buggy but all of those problems have since been fixed within a matter of weeks. People said this and this were wrong and Mike fixed it as soon as he could. For the price that the kits are especially in 8th scale you cannot go wrong with a Caster Car. You can get a pro 4WD 1/10th Buggy for $329.95 that very inexpensive and you can get the 1/8th Pro Electric buggy RTR with all electronics needed ESC, Motor, TX, and RX for $409.95 where else can you get a RTR BNIB 8th Electric Buggy for $409??

Few Videos of Casters Winning & Pratice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXztYGWDckc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gu3ZlnOPyQ
Old 04-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedracer rc
It seems like part availability, quality, and customer service are at the top of everyone’s list when it comes to purchasing a RC car. These three things are also at the top of my list. I will show you how Caster Racing has met if not succeeded all of these things.

1. Mike (hakmazter) basically runs CasterRacingUSA if you ever need anything he will ship to you quickly and cheaply. If you ever need anything he will hook you up. Is there any other company were an average customer can talk to the owner? No Mike basically own CasterRacingUSA. Mike will refund you any amount and will also return anything even if it has been open.
Mike knows plently about the company and if you ever need anything you can always email,call, or even txt him.

2. Many people do not know of http://casterracingusa.com/forum/index.php this is the official website for Caster. Team Drivers, Mike post on here helping any and everyone with setups, parts etc. Mainly people do not know of http://casterracingusa.com/home.php your one stop Caster Hobby Shop. Everything you would ever need for a Caster is right there in one spot.

3. Caster Racing Kits and vehicles in my opinion are as good as any other kit out there. There were issues with the 1/10 4WD buggy but all of those problems have since been fixed within a matter of weeks. People said this and this were wrong and Mike fixed it as soon as he could. For the price that the kits are especially in 8th scale you cannot go wrong with a Caster Car. You can get a pro 4WD 1/10th Buggy for $329.95 that very inexpensive and you can get the 1/8th Pro Electric buggy RTR with all electronics needed ESC, Motor, TX, and RX for $409.95 where else can you get a RTR BNIB 8th Electric Buggy for $409??

+1 on that! I had a minor problem with something and he took care of it 10-fold!!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by speedracer rc

Yeah, but the wins are not to often and that video is from 2009. Im just saying you dont see Caster winning big races like the Nitro Challenge, Neo Buggy, Roar Nationals. I could care less who wins these races but a lot people do. People follow these race and are always asking and using the set ups from drivers that win these type of races. People like to see winning not hear about it. Once Caster can prove that its a winner people will jump aboard, it just cant take to long. People will further distance themselves away from the product the longer it takes to establish it as a winner.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yes, but hot bodies does have the Ve8 (D8 but electric)

Originally Posted by LOSI123
I know This is in the electric thread but its all the same
Also this Ve8 can be had from Amain Hobbies for $289.99 or at Tower Hobbies w/ super saver club coupon you can have it for $247.99 shipped. As for me I would buy it over Caster due to parts availability locally and online at almost any retailer. That is a HUGE importance to me. Not to mention there are tons of aftermarket companies who make after market parts for Hot Bodies vehicles. I don't even know if my LHS can order parts/cars from Caster or if its something I would have to go direct through Caster for. I own a locally family owned business. So I like to support local businesses plus it helps the local economy out. Now I know I am contradicting myself here but when spending hundreds of dollars for a kit that my LHS can't even come close to not to mention the added cost of tax I will save that $100+ an order online. But later down the line that $100+ saved goes back to my LHS in terms of parts purchases.

Why doesn't any other retailer (Tower Hobbies, Amain, Stormer, Sheldon's, etc.) carry Caster?

A lot of big name companies offer Great products at GREAT prices ie: Kyosho $899 and $749 for the electric kit model - Seriously? I think that is insane and WAY over priced. I commend Caster for trying to keep its prices down on what look like really great kits...

1) As far as magazines go if they gave a bad review of your product/business would you continue to pay them to advertise in their business?

2) It's nice to see top drivers winning races, etc. It makes it a lot easier for a lot of people to get their kit dialed in in terms of setups, etc.
2a) If you took any top driver and put them in any brand 8 out of 10 they will put that brand on the podium.

3) You can have 99 out of 100 extremely happy customers but that 1 out of 100 will travel so much farther then the 99 ever did...
3a) Even though Caster had this bad experience 3-4yrs ago to this day it is still felt and read online over shadowing any positive the company has.

4) Caster I believe needs to get it's name out there more by sponsoring major or even big club level races. Perhaps more sponsoring of club level racers - after all it is the little guys that are spending the money! Perhaps even do give aways at major or big club races - tax write off can't hurt either right?
Old 04-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SNIPR
Yes, but hot bodies does have the Ve8 (D8 but electric)

Also this Ve8 can be had from Amain Hobbies for $289.99 or at Tower Hobbies w/ super saver club coupon you can have it for $247.99 shipped. As for me I would buy it over Caster due to parts availability locally and online at almost any retailer. That is a HUGE importance to me. Not to mention there are tons of aftermarket companies who make after market parts for Hot Bodies vehicles. I don't even know if my LHS can order parts/cars from Caster or if its something I would have to go direct through Caster for. I own a locally family owned business. So I like to support local businesses plus it helps the local economy out. Now I know I am contradicting myself here but when spending hundreds of dollars for a kit that my LHS can't even come close to not to mention the added cost of tax I will save that $100+ an order online. But later down the line that $100+ saved goes back to my LHS in terms of parts purchases.

Why doesn't any other retailer (Tower Hobbies, Amain, Stormer, Sheldon's, etc.) carry Caster?
A lot of big name companies offer Great products at GREAT prices ie: Kyosho $899 and $749 for the electric kit model - Seriously? I think that is insane and WAY over priced. I commend Caster for trying to keep its prices down on what look like really great kits...

1) As far as magazines go if they gave a bad review of your product/business would you continue to pay them to advertise in their business?

2) It's nice to see top drivers winning races, etc. It makes it a lot easier for a lot of people to get their kit dialed in in terms of setups, etc.
2a) If you took any top driver and put them in any brand 8 out of 10 they will put that brand on the podium.

3) You can have 99 out of 100 extremely happy customers but that 1 out of 100 will travel so much farther then the 99 ever did...
3a) Even though Caster had this bad experience 3-4yrs ago to this day it is still felt and read online over shadowing any positive the company has.

4) Caster I believe needs to get it's name out there more by sponsoring major or even big club level races. Perhaps more sponsoring of club level racers - after all it is the little guys that are spending the money! Perhaps even do give aways at major or big club races - tax write off can't hurt either right?
Caster is carried by Stormer Hobbies. Reason why caster is carried by amain is because amain wants us to change some things on the kit we dont mind but we cant just be like o well let me change all the kits and spend all this money just for them to sit at amain. We told amain we would have a little baggy of the parts needed so amain would accept the Caster Buggy and they refused so we said o well.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well I'll explain how and why I got to Schumacher. Maybe it will help you a bit.
I used to run Losi XX4 back in 90's, after few years racing hiatus I returned and got losi cars again (XX4 WE and Losi XXX).
What I found out over time was that NiHMs were just about to die out and I was running also TCs which used stick packs. So I started looking around and basically one most outstanding car at time that used stick packs (to have one or two packs to use in both cars) was Schumacher Cat SX. I got one second hand from UK for good price and started running it. Fortunately we managed to get dealership status for Schumacher over time and got myself Mi4 as well (was running Xray before due to availability, but I liked how Mi3/3.5 looked).
A the end of season I managed to finish as national champion and got into team. I can't say I ever regreted my choice to join them. They cars were always easily distinguished and community was friendly and helpful. I'm second year on team now.

So what got me to different brand despite it didn't have local support at beginning? They offered something different than others and coincidently what I needed. Yes there were some issues in the beginning with breaking diff outdrives so it wasn't entirely easy, but they addressed problem quickly.

What keeps me with them? They are unique - their cars looks different and they still suits my driving style. Also support is superb.

Now why I would or wouldn't choose Caster:
car on pics doesn't look very outstanding. Maybe it's just me and I expect different car either use tub or carbon/frp chassis (alloy isn't what amaze me). It's not belt driven (uhm yes I'm belt fan ). Don't know current state of your car, I remember that car needed some mods with other cars parts to make it work reliably (that was few months ago though so it might isn't true anymore).
Why I would choose Caster? You really seem to try to improve.
All these opinions are only mine and most likely you'll find hundreds/thousands of people that will disagree with me.

I'm open to discussion if wanted (by email, IM, PM or whatever )
Old 04-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lochness42
Well I'll explain how and why I got to Schumacher. Maybe it will help you a bit.
I used to run Losi XX4 back in 90's, after few years racing hiatus I returned and got losi cars again (XX4 WE and Losi XXX).
What I found out over time was that NiHMs were just about to die out and I was running also TCs which used stick packs. So I started looking around and basically one most outstanding car at time that used stick packs (to have one or two packs to use in both cars) was Schumacher Cat SX. I got one second hand from UK for good price and started running it. Fortunately we managed to get dealership status for Schumacher over time and got myself Mi4 as well (was running Xray before due to availability, but I liked how Mi3/3.5 looked).
A the end of season I managed to finish as national champion and got into team. I can't say I ever regreted my choice to join them. They cars were always easily distinguished and community was friendly and helpful. I'm second year on team now.

So what got me to different brand despite it didn't have local support at beginning? They offered something different than others and coincidently what I needed. Yes there were some issues in the beginning with breaking diff outdrives so it wasn't entirely easy, but they addressed problem quickly.

What keeps me with them? They are unique - their cars looks different and they still suits my driving style. Also support is superb.

Now why I would or wouldn't choose Caster:
car on pics doesn't look very outstanding. Maybe it's just me and I expect different car either use tub or carbon/frp chassis (alloy isn't what amaze me). It's not belt driven (uhm yes I'm belt fan ). Don't know current state of your car, I remember that car needed some mods with other cars parts to make it work reliably (that was few months ago though so it might isn't true anymore).
Why I would choose Caster? You really seem to try to improve.
All these opinions are only mine and most likely you'll find hundreds/thousands of people that will disagree with me.

I'm open to discussion if wanted (by email, IM, PM or whatever )
The thing with kits though is that there is really no way to completly satisfy everyone. Some people like belts some dont. Some people like carbon,plastic,aluminum etc some others dont. So its very hard to satisfy everyone's needs. We try to make our kits as favorable by the majority of the rc population as possible. But like I said theres always people that wont like a kit because of this or that and usually those things are things that if changed would require to make a whole new kit. Also lochness42 if you like carbon we offer the S10B in a complete carbon fiber kit everything carbon fiber. Chassis,shock towers, battery bars & tray etc.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Its pretty simple for me i can look at pictures all day long but untill i can hold one or touch it at my local hobby shop i wont buy one. I will buy parts online but i always buy by cars from a local shop.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Regular

the length of the track record is important

I can buy a RC from one of the "big guys" and I know I'll be able to get parts for years, and I can get parts from numerous reputable sources online or at LHS's

I know if tower, or amain, or my LHS shuts down, it's not going to prevent me from being able to get parts that I may need. Even if the RC manufacturer goes under, there's a big supply chain where there's lots of parts at stores already to at least keep you going for a short while.

I don't know Caster's track record, and people seem to talk more nicely about them recently. But them being a smaller player in the market, and having a single online point of parts supply is a deal breaker to me

if caster goes under, then you're stuck with a lump that you can't buy parts from.

also, I think Caster's not a great name from a marketing standpoint.. when I think of Caster, I think of two things... the suspension angle, and Castrol motor oil.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

haha well I cant do anything about the name of the company. But what you said artie doesnt really make sense to me. If say hotbodies or losi went under yes you could get parts for a little while but most people would be unloading their kits and parts and after the part were sold and used and broken their would be no more. That would be the same case with any company caster would be the same way. Caster is stocked by several local hobby shops and is stocked by several online stores so your point still is very valid it might be in your area that caster isnt stocked but its stocked online for sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.