From the instructions:
Disable Reverse - With the ESC connected to the battery,
press and hold the set button and switch the ESC on.
Reverse will now be disabled. Follow the same
procedure to enable reverse.
Before beginning the setup procedure, be sure to set the
transmitter’s throttle and brake EPAs to 100%, set the
throttle trim to neutral, and set the car on a stand so that
the wheels are not touching the ground.
1. Turn on transmitter
2. Plug the battery into the ESC
3. Switch the ESC on
4. Press the SET button for at least 3 seconds using the
plastic screwdriver supplied
5. The LED now flashes red/green to indicate that the
ESC is in setup mode
6. Leave the throttle at neutral and press the SET
7. The neutral setting is now stored and the LED
8. Move the throttle trigger/stick to full throttle and press
the SET button again
9. The full-throttle setting is now stored, and the
LED lights red
10. Move the brake trigger/stick to the full brake/reverse
and press the SET button
11. The full brake/reverse setting is now stored, and the
LED lights simultaneously 3 times.
12. Then the red/green LED remains on.
Setup is now complete and the ESC is ready to use.