Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Truck Set-Up

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Truck Set-Up

Hey guys I have a new SC10 that I plan on racing at a local track and I want to get it dialed before I race. I have been to associated's site and I have the set-up sheets, but I want to know how each of these changes impact the truck.

What does changing the shock position change? chamber? caster? can anyone point me to a website that explains exactly how how each of these adjustments will affect the truck. That way when I'm on the track testing and I feel something isnt right I will know which adjustment I need to make.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Addict

not sure i never had the that truck but look at the manual for the camber and caster they should have it atleast the losi manual did
Old 01-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I use the hudy off road setup book. It's awesome bought on eBay for $7. I know you can also download it off their site for free ya just have to really look for it on there.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Associated has a tuning book for the T4 which explains all you would need to know about the SC10. (same platform)