turn rtr pro or buy better buggy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

turn rtr pro or buy better buggy?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 04:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default turn rtr pro or buy better buggy?

Hi
I have a hyper rtr and was thinking about turning it to a pro with different radio m8? engine p5,osvzb.sirio kanai and all the pro stuff? Whas is that stuff I would change? or should I just step up buy a kanai 2 or 3 or the 777 or wait till that jammin buggys out?? If any body has a kanai roller even in bad shape that I could rebuild let me know?
Thanks
Jon
Old 08-07-2004, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i think your idea of upgrading your hyper is probably a pretty good idea

the list of stuff you had mentioned would all be able to install in another buggy later anyway

a good radio and good engines will always be usefull no matter what car you have

and while the hyper may not be the best buggy out there it is 1 of the better ones IMO and you may be able to get some more time out of it before you upgrade
Old 08-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The Hyper did take TQ spot at Worlds going on right now. Not the most expensive buggy, but as capable as any other out there in the right hands ;-)
Old 08-09-2004, 05:43 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

one thing I am seeing with my Academy SB is that you don't have to be expensive to perform is the platform is sound.

I would probably go with your upgrade idea and work on your driving too. You will get a big kick i think beating guys with the high end ( and high dollar ) vehicles with your RTR.