Wiki Posts
Search

Associated B44.1

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 03:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)
Default Associated B44.1

So I had just gotten back from my moms where I was helping her out after her heart surgery when I noticed OC/RC was going to be open for a few more hours. I had purchased the buggy and was building it in between Moms needs and some down time. What a dissapointement. It handles the same, is much uglier thanks to the new Jconcepts body. $313.00 for basically the same same car. Should have gone with a Schumacher or Kyosho car. At least it would have been something different. The B44.1 is just the same car with with some minor fixes that plagued the old one. I might sell it if the price is right. 2 7 minutes timed runs on the track, Still Mint Condition. Plenty of spares.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Tech Rookie

sorry to hear you dont like it...that said, if you had a B44, why not just get the "conversion parts list" and build a 44.1 for about $75. main difference was the V2 slipper, 81T spur, threaded shocks, and motor mount if I remember correctly..
or keep it for spares, load it up with a "waterproof" velenion system and bash it! it would make a heck of a basher, assuming it hold up to neighborhood style driving (kids, curbs, etc.)