Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Opinion on Losi Strike Threaded shocks

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Opinion on Losi Strike Threaded shocks

Hello forum! just wanted some input on the Losi Strike Threaded shocks. Looking for weak points or improvements that can be made.

I recently purchased a set for pretty cheap. Hoping to use them on my SC10 as an alternative or back-up.

Will they fit the XXX-SCT?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Just sized them up to the SC10 and it looks like they will fit perfect. The Losi shocks look to compress the same as the SC10's...they do extend a bit further. The Losi springs are much heavier than the SC10 springs.

I can't tell the difference between the front and back, so is it safe to assume they are the same all the way around?
Old 12-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Haha, all I saw when I clicked on the thread was "Opinions on the Losi Strike..." I was gonna say, just don't do it. But then I saw it was about the shocks. From what I hear, thats probably the only good part from a Strike. However, that was only from down the pipeline of one racer at my track, and he doesn't do very well with it at all. I don't see any reason they wouldn't be good though. They don't leak, and they are aluminum. The rest is up to the spring, piston, and oil combo you decide to use. Glad to know I was of no help, whatsoever.