Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Ya it is really awesome..

It's located in Waverly FL
Old 10-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D-Rek07
No duh dumbo
Wow, what a way to contribute to the conversation. You have been a member here for about 3 months and you have 200+ posts like this. Looking at your other posts, it is pretty obvious you have no idea what your talking about. Perhaps you should sit back and shut up for a while, and only if someone asks what color something is, then maybe you can comment, because it appears as though that might be the only question that you could answer.

As far as the new track, and the traction. Hopefully the track will groove up and something will work. What I really hate is when the traction is dependent how much moisture is in the dirt and the dirt loses moisture quickly. One track I used to race at was like that and it was really frustrating to try to get your car setup. If you got the tires right for the moisture the car was good, you stop to make an adjustment/charge your battery. Then you put your car back out and it is a pile of suck because the track dried out some and your on the wrong tires. For tracks like that I just bring a bunch of tires and keep notes on what worked how long after the track was watered. It also makes qualifying difficult because the earlier rounds get a better track, but it can come back to bite them in the mains if their main is later in the schedule and they have been used to running on a wet track. I just watched one of the latest videos and it looked like it grooved up a lot, they were running it dry (so I guess the moisture/consistency thing is a moot point), and it looked like they had more traction in the groove than in the first video, not a ton but certainly more than the Tokyo drift session of the first video, but if you get off line you better watch out. I guess I am just spoiled running on a track that you can wheelie where ever you want, and have to watch out for traction rolls.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

great vid. Looks to be an awesome facility
Old 10-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Here is another video from today, some good buggy drivers out there...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ifuonlyknew
Wow, what a way to contribute to the conversation. You have been a member here for about 3 months and you have 200+ posts like this. Looking at your other posts, it is pretty obvious you have no idea what your talking about. Perhaps you should sit back and shut up for a while, and only if someone asks what color something is, then maybe you can comment, because it appears as though that might be the only question that you could answer.
I'm sorry you feel that way.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cobaltracer1986
this tracks diesel!! me n a few people are plannin on drivin up from ft lauderdale one day to test it out
yes indeed we are
Old 10-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nv529
what city is this track in?
It is in winter haven,florida
Old 10-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I guess I am just spoiled running on a track that you can wheelie where ever you want, and have to watch out for traction rolls.[/QUOTE]

So you complained about the other guys post? Really? Your just stating your a one hit wonder! Thanks for stating that. Your awesome because you like traction. Did everyone at the new track get this...he likes lots of consistent traction. I'm sure the guys who now have a kick ass track give two shits what you like.

Just so everyone knows, I like consistent traction too!

Mr. Obvious