Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good brand of Lipo for the traxxas slash

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by MFX
will the 2s2p pack work in the slash? i don't know what the 2s2p really means. will it fit and run well?

I got three of these packs as its my first time using lipos. Couldn't be happier , I get easily 40 minutes on road and about 30+ mins on grass/dirt/gravel.They charge the same as a 2s 7.4 on my charger and reads it as a 2s when balancing
Oh there being used in a rtr sc10 brush-less 3300kv truck. Just put in a reedy 4900kv but haven't run it yet so will see how long they last next run.
purely bashing atm so mostly running full throttle.

For the price of these turnigy lipos you can't go wrong IMO.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:43 PM
MFX
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by grundor
I got three of these packs as its my first time using lipos. Couldn't be happier , I get easily 40 minutes on road and about 30+ mins on grass/dirt/gravel.They charge the same as a 2s 7.4 on my charger and reads it as a 2s when balancing
Oh there being used in a rtr sc10 brush-less 3300kv truck. Just put in a reedy 4900kv but haven't run it yet so will see how long they last next run.
purely bashing atm so mostly running full throttle.

For the price of these turnigy lipos you can't go wrong IMO.
thats great to hear. i ordered a 3s 5000 40c and a 2s2p 40c 5000. They should arrive tomorrow so we'll see. i hope they're as great as everyone says.