Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Castle Support a JOKE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

i love how everybody jumps to say the customer you should have a spare esc..............................but castle didnt have not one single spare esc they could give this guy
Old 08-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by john stu
i love how everybody jumps to say the customer you should have a spare esc..............................but castle didnt have not one single spare esc they could give this guy

As a Hobby Shop Owner and Avid Racer, I also do NOT carry spare ESC's with me when I race
I can't afford to, and at $300 for a 'spare ESC & motor' I can't blame anyone for not being able to

I also sent some ESC's in for repair a while back, they also were 'backlogged' and were waiting on replacements,but I did get them after a 6 week wait

I also would be VERY diappointed if I lived within driving distance to Castle & couldn't get a warrentied replacement at the "Home" of Castle.

I hope you get your replacement in time to play with it before bad weather hits and shuts ya down.

Speedy Bill
Old 08-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

We should have a delete feature. That way I could just delete this post and no one has to read it. Especially considering that it now has nothing to do with this thread.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Sheesh, sounds like a baby needs his bottle ?

Facts of life in this Hobby, play you gotta pay (or wait) sometimes.

If I live 30minutes from Castle and walked in expecting a replacement I'd surely be dissapointed with the the answer you received myself. However, bellyaching and negatively blasting Castle about this and that even tho they agreed to replace it is going to do no good. Act like a man Live with it ?
Old 08-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

So...as soon as someone comes on the boards and mentions they have a problem about company x everyone jumps down their throats because they are bashing the company.

Well ask yourself this question. If you comment about someone bashing a company are you not doing the same thing but instead of a company you are bashing an individual?
Old 08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I was contacted today by Mike L. from Castle Creations. He apologized for any misinformation I was given and the extended wait. 30 minutes later I was in the lobby at CC being taken care of. I am once again a happy man and will be programming my new esc the second I complete this post.

For the record Mike does not believe that it is necessary to run a BEC with the MMM strictly to handle a 6v servo.

I would also like to add that when I told Mike that I would drop by this thread so that the RCTech community would know that Castle stepped up for me he said he didn't care if I posted or not. His only concern was that I was happy. Needless to say I feel 100% better about my relationship with Castle.

Sheesh, sounds like a baby needs his bottle ?

Facts of life in this Hobby, play you gotta pay (or wait) sometimes.

If I live 30minutes from Castle and walked in expecting a replacement I'd surely be dissapointed with the the answer you received myself. However, bellyaching and negatively blasting Castle about this and that even tho they agreed to replace it is going to do no good. Act like a man Live with it ?
Bondonutz, I hate even replying to you but I am getting tired of uninvolved parties dropping in strictly to stir the pot. Either this post isn't directed at me or you didn't take the time to correctly identify my posts. I am the owner of the actual esc in question and was not the thread starter. Unlike you I have not bashed of flamed anyone.

You started your post with an inflamatory and rediculous comment, made a valid point and then negated it with another inflamatory sentence, incorrectly punctuated by the way. I would like to suggest that it may be you who needs to grow up.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hopefully everyone learned something like I had mentioned....There is no point to get mad and post wildly about an issue that you still haven't talked to a manager about....

Next time wait till they completly blow you off before jumping down a company throat....
Old 08-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Your kidding right, Your gonna single me out ?
Like what I said was sooooo bad, If you or the thread starter can't handle a comment then you fellas should have thought twice about starting this rediculous thread in the first place.
Far as my spelling or puncuation, so should look around some.

For what it's worth I'm glad Castle replaced your ESC so promptly, it doesn't suprise me in the least that they stepped up like that.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

To prevent anymore disagreements, hurt feelings I think it is best that we close this.

The end result, the person with the issue had it resolved by Castle. This person is not the thread starter but a friend. Nonetheless, the customer is now happy that the issue is resolved.