who better? losi xxx buggy or b4?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

who better? losi xxx buggy or b4?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Default who better? losi xxx buggy or b4?

hello ) who buggy better who losi xxx buggy or b4?

P.S soz my eanglish speak is bad
Old 08-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Both are very good and well proven. Losi is a little easier to drive, B4 is sharper and more precise. Most will tell you the Losi is more durable with longer lasting shocks that are easier to work with. If one has better local parts support where you are then that's the car you should buy. Both are fast.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Tech Legend

B-4 is the one that wins , if that helps ...
Old 08-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

As mentioned both are great buggies , both very competitive , and both can be winners in the right hands . Buy whichever your track and hobby shop have better parts support for .

Each take a different driving style so one might be better or worse then the other for you . Go to the track and see if someone will let you make a few laps with each car . If you ask I`m sure they will let you , I don`t know a racer that wouldn`t want to help someone get into racing .
Old 08-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
B-4 is the one that wins , if that helps ...
Yeah it also has the best drivers racing them .... Geo got a question for you, what car won 2wd mod buggy at TRCR last night... thats right a XXXCR.. you know my answer...
Old 08-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Shirk
Yeah it also has the best drivers racing them .... Geo got a question for you, what car won 2wd mod buggy at TRCR last night... thats right a XXXCR.. you know my answer...
What car set anew Trcr track record just last Tuesday against that same losi you think is so fast ?
Old 08-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by eedviux
hello ) who buggy better who losi xxx buggy or b4?

P.S soz my eanglish speak is bad
eedviux
Don't worry about your English, even the British butcher the language!

On the track, who can tell which is the better buggy in YOUR hands.

The best way to decide on what buggy to buy is to go to the track you'll race at, and see whats the most popular car. The most popular car will more than likely be well supported by the closest hobby shop, so you'll have spare parts readily available. You'll also have the support of your fellow racers.

I like my Team Associated B4, but I'm sure that in my hands an XXX would be just as fast(or slow)

Smokey

Last edited by Smokeyr67; 08-14-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: sticky fingers
Old 08-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

What car set anew Trcr track record just last Tuesday against that same losi you think is so fast ?
Thats a kick in the nuts

I like my B4 though. I put Cav's CRCRC setup on it. I like it a lot. Turns on a dime and pretty durable for my driving
Old 08-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

NOT YOU!!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You can't go worng with a Tq racing SX10 I run the truck and a freibd of mine runs the buggy, both are really durable we have not broke a part on our cars.

The cars are cheep and so are parts.

Ty
Old 08-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by x60Driver
You can't go worng with a Tq racing SX10 I run the truck and a freibd of mine runs the buggy, both are really durable we have not broke a part on our cars.

The cars are cheep and so are parts.

Ty
Only took 10 posts for someone to mention a different brand other that what the OP asked about
Old 08-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Tech Adept

Forget which is better, it is totaly opinion. They are both great buggies, one not better then the other. Both have there stong points and weak points. Chose the one that fits your driving style and parts support for your area. I as a matter of fact just finished building a new FTB4.1 today, that is what I like, that is all. The Kyosho SP2 is sweet as well. I think shocks are better then both Associate and Losi, but my opinion only. You will not go wrong with either of the two.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Tech Champion

Seems there can’t be that much difference, most any big race has examples of both in the A. Top drivers that move back and forth appear to do about the same with either best I can tell.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by claymonkey
Forget which is better, it is totaly opinion. They are both great buggies, one not better then the other. Both have there stong points and weak points. Chose the one that fits your driving style and parts support for your area. I as a matter of fact just finished building a new FTB4.1 today, that is what I like, that is all. The Kyosho SP2 is sweet as well. I think shocks are better then both Associate and Losi, but my opinion only. You will not go wrong with either of the two.
Here in Michigan AE and Losi. Have nothing on our Tq racing cars. Kyosho is the same. Tq racing and Kyosho are the fastes cars in MI. The tracks here are loam bumpy tracks. The Tq cars are even better on high grip tracks.

Also I'm not a Tq racing driver, so i'm not just saying this.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

There are a few guys running TQ at my track , very nice cars and thinking of getting one to try myself .

Cars do not win races , drivers do ! Everyone with this brand is faster and this brand wins , B.S. , it is the drivers not the cars .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.