Wiki Posts
Search

2WD Stadium Trucks

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default 2WD Stadium Trucks

I am getting a few Losi XXX-T's. I love how with 4wd buggies you have the control in the air (gas = nose up, brakes = nose down). Do 2wd stadium trucks do the same thing?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes, they just dont react to such intense degrees. I.E. It will not react as quick when you hit the brake in the air with a Stadium Truck vs a 4wd buggy.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Ok cool. So do some people still race 2WD Stadium Truck? Or am I going to have to convert my XXX-T to an SCT??
Old 06-15-2010, 04:43 AM
Tech Elite

A mid-motor X Factory X - 60 will be much closer to a gas vehicle than any rear motor truck. Better reactions in the air but also more settled, therefore faster, through bumps and more corner speed..
Old 06-15-2010, 05:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by supamagician
Ok cool. So do some people still race 2WD Stadium Truck? Or am I going to have to convert my XXX-T to an SCT??
Depends on your track. Expert Truck is one of the most competitive classes at our track, but SC is the most popular in terms of numbers. 4wd buggy is just about dead and that is my favorite class. Go see what your track is running.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

At Mike's in Dallas the 2wd Stock Truck class has not had enough racers sign up 2 out the last 3 weeks to make a class. It seems the 4wd SCT Open class has pulled a lot of racers from the class. Old school racers that refused to buy a Traxxas Slash have now embrassed the Jammin SCRT10. With that being said, this is also the natural summer slow down at Mike's. This class will probably be back in full force once school starts up again.

You really just need to look at your local track because the hot classes very by region.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

im running a losi xxt cr graphite with a birdman motor and novak esc and it runs with traxxas slashes on lipos so im happy with it for now!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

im running a losi xxt cr graphite with a birdman motor and novak esc and it runs with traxxas slashes on lipos so im happy with it for now!!!
As it should. I'm going to miss stock truck.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by supamagician
Well, since your first post said you are getting a FEW xxx-t's then I would suggest converting at least one to a SCT just so you have more variety of vehicles