Search

Dirtiest R/C driver

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default name THAT tool

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
Because Jarod is a nice guy and who ever asked him that in the first place is just trying to stir up crap.
+1

I was thinkin the "tool' that asked the question to begin with is probably the dirtiest guy in RC racing.
Way to take a shot at an awesome hobby, whoever you are.

Who was the guy that asked this dumbass question anyway and which mag does or did he represent?

Should that be the next thread?
Old 05-30-2010, 02:25 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
+1

I was thinkin the "tool' that asked the question to begin with is probably the dirtiest guy in RC racing.
Way to take a shot at an awesome hobby, whoever you are.

Who was the guy that asked this dumbass question anyway and which mag does or did he represent?

Should that be the next thread?
It's because "drama" sells and makes it more interesting. What's so shocking about it? It happens all the time in mainstream sports.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape. This is pretty regular discussion at "club level" racing or "Pro racing" weather its benificial is another topic. Nascar, Motorcycle racing (club level, AMA, WSBK, MotoGP), etc. all have certain racer's that aren't known for thier racing ediquette.

Maybe those of you who are upset have some pent up rage due to the fact you live in your parents basement and your mom ruined your fuckin' curoious George T-shirt? Seriously your retarded for getting all butt-hurt, its fuckin' toy cars get over it.........
Old 05-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Konich
I don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape. This is pretty regular discussion at "club level" racing or "Pro racing" weather its benificial is another topic. Nascar, Motorcycle racing (club level, AMA, WSBK, MotoGP), etc. all have certain racer's that aren't known for thier racing ediquette.

Maybe those of you who are upset have some pent up rage due to the fact you live in your parents basement and your mom ruined your f8888n' curoious George T-shirt? Seriously your retarded for getting all butt-hurt, its f888' toy cars get over it.........
totally uncalled for buddy, this is a family forum, go insult and cus on another forum.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
This is a joke right? Not sure if serious?

Kinwald ain't a dirty racer. I doubt Tebo was referring to the Dirtinator. Have they even been on the stand at the same time? Ever?
Yea..BK was not a dirty driver..he was a bit to himself, but if you knew him he was a great guy..he helped me so much on my xxxs..I do miss So Cal..