Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Best short course 4wd truck for 1/8  offroad track? >

Best short course 4wd truck for 1/8 offroad track?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best short course 4wd truck for 1/8 offroad track?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by SaladFork
I like you man, you know what's up from the get go and don't want to go ballistic with a huge 1/8th system. Nice lower Kv system running on 4-5s will be much better for your lady, the truck and the electronics.

I'm jealous, I want a SC8e so bad it's such a nice truck.
Buy one!

When I see the vids, the comments about it etc etc I just don't understand how I managed not to have one before. I own an ERBE and the SC8E looks like the perfect compromise to me now: a strong buggy based chassis, as fast if not faster than an e-revo BL, handles great on the track, a real center diff, a roll cage, a great look, perfect on big areas, finally the best overall truck?

Nobody talks about short course here in France, and there are almost no brushless. I can't wait to see my girlfriend coming with her big electric truck in the middle of nitro buggies .

I wish all you guys can share your passion, it's just great