Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas 2.4ghz setup on Vorza....HELP

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Traxxas 2.4ghz setup on Vorza....HELP

I just got a trx 2.4ghz radio and receiver off here from a guy and am trying to installed into my vorza flux. the flux is all stock. i go to plug in the steering and throttle servo but i get no throttle and a red blinking light on the ESC. i put the steering into channel #1 and throttle into channel two but get no throttle response. and still a red blinking red light. if anyone can please tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it. i tried to search trx 2.4 setup threads but found nothing. i hope im not sounding retarded.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

so i just randomly switched the two servos around on the receiver and now when i steer on the radio thats my gas any break and the throttle control is my steering, but when i reverse the wires on the receiver box back to how they should be i get no throttle response and red blinking light on the esc
Old 05-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

anyway i can reverse the channels so channel 1 is throttle instead of steering and vise versa? because it worked like that except i dont really wanna steering with the trigger and gas/brake with the wheel. lolol plugged up the old stock stuff and it worked perfect. dont know if i got a defective receiver or just the settings are off....im so confused.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

nevermind everyone sorry for wasting your time. im a tard and forgot to reset the esc.... im gonna go play in traffic now for that one LOL
Old 05-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Lol, I knew this was where this was headed when I started reading. Glad you got it figured out!

I posted this a few weeks ago - it has a reference for that radio - dnload the manual an print the pages mentioned in the link, the radios too complicated no to to have the instructions (I have one too, reason I know!) -

http://www.rctech.net/forum/7293600-post3.html