Wiki Posts
Search

Tekin technical support

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tekin technical support

Dose anybody now why tekin technical support doesn't answers emails?
My Tekin T8 2050kv stop working anymore, the inside on the rotor break.
I know this problem happened and Tekin replace this parts for a new one.
Right now them no answering for a emails.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Alon
Be patient, they have ALOT of emails to answer every day. They will take care of you though!

Brad
Old 05-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Give them a call. 208-634-5559
Old 05-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Try not to create a thread knowing that there are dedicated Tekin threads in here. Why not ask there? I'm sure u can see in the threads that the Tekin guys are pretty active in here.
If u don't know that you're not the only email they receive and it'll take some time for them to respond, Call.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adrictan
Try not to create a thread knowing that there are dedicated Tekin threads in here. Why not ask there? I'm sure u can see in the threads that the Tekin guys are pretty active in here.
If u don't know that you're not the only email they receive and it'll take some time for them to respond, Call.
Go to www.teamtekin.com, then go to service and click on service. Download their service sheet and print it out. Read their instructions on that sheet . E-mail support for a RA number. Mail the motor in. The mailing adderess is also on this sheet.
If you want to have your motor fixed by Tekin.

I hope this helps you out?
Old 05-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'm a bit frustrated with my tekin system. I have had a failure and now the motor seems to not be working as well as it should.

BUT...

I found their customer service excellent. They took a while to get my ESC back to me, but I know they have a lot of them to deal with. 1/8 scale electric is harder on components than I think any of the manufacturers imagined. They all have team drivers who can backside jumps with precision and don't crash as much as the typical club racer, so I think they all thought they had good systems. They are finding otherwise.

I do believe that Tekin is working as hard as anyone else on finding the weaknesses and fixing them. I also believe that they will eventually get things sorted. I had no problem getting my ESC repaired and got what I feel is good customer service. You just have to be patient. They WILL take care of you, but the number of failures is keeping them very busy.

They are still a business that has to make a profit to stay in business, so they can't hire a monstrous staff to deal with the problems. They have to deal with them with a staff size that still allows them to make a profit and stay in business.

Hang in there. Make a call if your email isn't answered right away. Let them fix your problem and just be aware that this is a new ballgame for all the manufacturers and there will be teething pains with any system. All the manufacturers of 1/8 scale systems are having failures. I have confidence that Tekin will get theirs sorted just like Castle and Losi will. In the end it will work out. If they waited until their systems were totally bombproof, none of us would be racing Ebuggy and Etruggy right now and we'd be missing out on all the fun we're having, even with the problems.