Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10GT Needing alittle help

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Default RC10GT Needing alittle help

My rc10gt plus is less then a month old Broke it in and tore it down for cleaning when i got it back together....it was leaning out really bad...i thought it was an air leak so I inspected for lose bolts. Well i found that if I turned my Idle trim all the way left it would idle....easy fix right so i thougt....well i re-ajusted my servo and I still had to turn idle trim all the way left. If i didnt the tires spin. It is begining to drive me nuts...i have taken the carb. off inspected it adjusted it....I got it to run half a tank and it stalled and started to do the same thing...I am wondering if it is a carb problem and should I just replace the carb...or any ideas on the what im overlooking????

Thanx
Old 04-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Tech Addict

Return it to Hobby People.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:25 PM
jag
Tech Master

Check to make sure the barrel inside the carb is not getting stuck. The idle screw will pinch the barrel of the rotary carb and get stuck. It happened to me before. Always open the carb manually before adjusting the idle to take the pressure off the needle.

jag