Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Blitz vs AE SC10

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glassdoctor
As a 3rd wheel just scanning the thread... you come off here as pretty childish, not sharp and witty. Just FYI

Chevy vs Ford blah blah
The Doctor is spot on.

I'm getting an SC10 FT, its the first offroad vehicle I will have and all my boys race with SC10's so parts are real easy to come by if needed. Plus I have all the brushless electronics to throw in it.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Parts are far more accessible with the sc10. Setup help from rc10.com is awesome. Sc10 far outhandles the ese blitz. Cant even mention the blitz rtr in the same sentence as the sc10 rtr. The arms are mostly rubber and flex like crazy. Very durable vehicle. I have broken maybe 3 parts in 6 months. I have had both vehicles. And sc10 was far superior.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Anyone try Losi XXX-SCT and compare it to these two trucks? I have a Blitz and really like it alot. Was reading some other forums about upgrading the Losi with some stuff the Blitz ESE comes with like ball diff, threaded shocks, titanium turnbuckles, etc... Thoughts on how Losi performs compared to the Blitz and FT SC10??