Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher fireblade evo tips and mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Schumacher fireblade evo tips and mods

Hi im looking for people with Schumacher fireblade evo tips and mods to let me know what they have done? these are the ones i have heard

i have heard about people converting the rear to use B3 wheels anyone know how?

i have heard of people running ae or losi front wheels on the fireblade as well.

I have heard of making the battery sit farther back in the chassis

Does any one know how to do any of these or have you heard of other tips or mods. i personaly like my car but its always fun to try out stuff that people have done.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Tech Adept

if you have a read through the schumacher off-road thread those questins have been asked.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Well this post if for people to talk about what they have done .
After looking at as many of the 1200post on the schumacher offroad post i didnt find any real info, on any of these tips.
if you read them there link me to the right part of the post that has it.

Now onto why does everyone on this board say that post/ question has been asked already or crap like that? how is a person to know that on reply 1500 out of 5000 his question was already asked 19months ago or when ever? if its a matter of space i would say it more of a waste of space to reply 15 times and tell them that the question was already asked. if you left it and the person that knows is the one that replies it would save space.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

I think you need to calm down there a little!

I run a Fireblade but never modified it in any of the ways you stated.

In the likelihood that you had not seen the schumacher off road topic i thought i'd try and be helpfull and point in the right direction because i know midnightoil had done the losi mod (although he no longer owns a blade), and that he talked about it on that forum.

So you can't blame someone for trying to help!
Old 04-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Im not anoyed at you in anyway. i did assume you were making out like everyone else on this forum any time a new post is started to go loook in some post that has 5000 replies. I do thank you for pointing me in the right direct, but it is hard to seach for something like that in 1200replies with out a ball park were to look and that was all that was directed at you if you know about what page to start to look i would look.

I just wanted to get info about these mods for the fireblade or any other mod that people have done.