Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
1/8 Nitro's & Electrics...Can they race together? >

1/8 Nitro's & Electrics...Can they race together?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 Nitro's & Electrics...Can they race together?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jube
I wasnt knocking, I just asked. I didnt say you sucked. Do you have a complex?
Complex?
Old 07-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_(psychology)
Old 07-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Tech Master

it doesnt say anything?
Old 07-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Tech Elite

An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way. Such feelings can arise from an imagined or actual inferiority in the afflicted person. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme schizotypal behavior, or both. Unlike a normal feeling of inferiority, which can act as an incentive for achievement, an inferiority complex is an advanced state of discouragement, often resulting in a retreat from difficulties.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Master

nope dont have it y would u think it
Old 07-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Tech Elite

nevermind I just asked a simple question. Best of luck to ya. See ya at the track.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I am curious how you think you ran a 27 second lap the week before the fair when HCRC's timing and scoring shows your fastest lap to be a 30.070. That is only 3 secs from a 27. The fastest lap anyone ran all day was a 27.486.

Again, I understand your enthusiasm for the hobby but research the FACTS before you post them. And make sure that the people you are advising realize that you are a newbie too.

As for the best speed control debate, Ask Frank and Jube how happy they are that I have practiced somewhere everyday this week while there stuff is headed to tech support and they cannot join me......

Good luck to you with the caster deal. Will we be seeing you at JCP here in a couple weeks??
Old 07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racer357
I am curious how you think you ran a 27 second lap the week before the fair when HCRC's timing and scoring shows your fastest lap to be a 30.070. That is only 3 secs from a 27. The fastest lap anyone ran all day was a 27.486.

Again, I understand your enthusiasm for the hobby but research the FACTS before you post them. And make sure that the people you are advising realize that you are a newbie too.

As for the best speed control debate, Ask Frank and Jube how happy they are that I have practiced somewhere everyday this week while there stuff is headed to tech support and they cannot join me......

Good luck to you with the caster deal. Will we be seeing you at JCP here in a couple weeks??
im not a newbie man..ive been racing for 5 years every weekend...i guess you can cal me newer 8th scale but not 10th..i guess to some people thats a newbie...also i have the facts and have posted proof..also y did i hear a 27.9 when i ran a lap friday? and yes i will see you at jcp cant wait! and jube said he was happy with his speed control and said he bottomed out..so it was actually the impact of hitting the ground not the esc messing up....i know what im talking about when it comes to electric..not so much nitro
Old 07-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I am just bustin on ya man, don't take me serious....

I won practice one time too, at the nats in St Louis 2007. It was right after the rain stopped and they finished drying the track. But I won practice for sure. I got my taill whoped in qualifying and the main but during practice I WAS THE MAN TO BEAT!!

Old 07-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racer357
I am just bustin on ya man, don't take me serious....

I won practice one time too, at the nats in St Louis 2007. It was right after the rain stopped and they finished drying the track. But I won practice for sure. I got my taill whoped in qualifying and the main but during practice I WAS THE MAN TO BEAT!!

ok sorry im just having a bad day didnt get any sleep..but i dont consider myself a newbie either..just saying so how is JCP coming along